52 minutes ago, Cumdog35 said:

Disappointed in him. No ambition. No doubt his *** loving dickhead of an agent played a huge part in this.

f**k him. Username change pls mods.

Cough up the dosh and go platinum.....

Is his agent that Houldsworth gadgy? 

Not going to deny I'm disappointed that Hearts weren't interested as I think he's a natural goalscorer. 

I’m sure Hearts were interested but his wages will be well beyond either Edinburgh clubs means.

Bennett posting as if this deal cancels out his old club dying and his new club getting battered on the park in the 2016 SC Final and then the Sevco fans getting battered all over Hampden and the surrounding area for the rest of that day.

8 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

Bennett posting as if this deal cancels out his old club dying and his new club getting battered on the park in the 2016 SC Final and then the Sevco fans getting battered all over Hampden and the surrounding area for the rest of that day.

Haven't mentioned it on this thread, back in yer box....

40 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

Like all that happened.

4 hours ago, St. Jude said:

Fucking knew this was coming. Fucks sake man.

Language dear fellow, language.

This is a family show :unsure: