See Hibs are the most fouled team in the league. John McGinn is also the most fouled player in the league. 
Teams obviously just resort to booting us in the air, it’s the only way to deal with the pure flames flair fitba we produce.  

In comparison.

Most fouls conceded - Hertz
Most yellow cards - Hertz
Most red cards - Hertz
Most (hoofed) clearances - Berra, Hertz.

:lol:

Not surprised to hear that actually, some of the refereeing decisions against us this season have inexcusable. There have been a few times that the first thought that has came to my head has been: "right there may actually have been money exchanged here".

Shameful but that's 21st century Scotland I guess.
surely the most fouled team has had the most free kicks? Does this not suggest that your play acting and diving is just more effective than most?

I haven't seen a huge amount of hibs but the worst decision i have seen in any of your games was stokes not even being booked in the opening minutes of the embra derby for his forearm smash. I do completely condone assaulting hearts "players" though.

45 minutes ago, Zing. said:

Looks like David Gray could be out for the rest of the season. Badly need to sign a right back in this window. Whittaker is finished and Efe simply isn’t a right back. 

Agreed.

Whittaker should never have been brought back to Hibs.

I’m not angry, just disappointed. 

To be fair, he’s still a *** slaying Scottish cup winning legend. His *** agent has been trying to get him this move for years. You just know he’ll celebrate like f**k when he scores against us as well, the wee scamp. 

Edited by Zing.