36 minutes ago, Thistle4eva said:

West Ham tried go down the having a director of football route, which Moyes has stated is no longer the case. He chooses who is signed and no 1 else apparently. If Moyes wants him then he clearly rates him. Even going to West Ham and maybe being loaned back to Hibs would be a great move. 

Non story it won’t happen. Hibs stunt to try bump his price up.

Edited by Tom Paris

Just now, Tom Paris said:

Non-story. Won’t happen. Hibs stunt to try bump his price up.

Moyes took McFadden to Everton from Motherwell. Mcginn seems like a hard working player who would improve against better players. Would be a better move for him than going to Celtic and staying at Parkhead for 10 year.

6 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Sorry, I meant Wigan.

More likely move.

6 minutes ago, Cumdog35 said:

Prove it ya cockwomble.

Let us bide our time and revisit this when he doesn’t move to West Ham.

6 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Theres Fartinez in with some expert analysis

This Bobby Skidmarks cock handing you cue cards? Christ sake! :lol:

7 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Tadger trying to be pals with folk on a Hearts account after getting “bullied of the forum” on his Hibs account :lol: 

I don’t know who these folk are but they’ve sure upset a lot of Hibees and their honourary non-Hibee hero Bobby. 

**Applause for Fartinez and Badger**

4 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Aww man he's caught us oot Skidders. Canny squeeze a pish past this boy eh.

1 minute ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

Write Tom Paris off at your peril, he's as sharp as a tack.

How sweet. Wee fwends.

12 hours ago, Tom Paris said:

More likely move.

Let us bide our time and revisit this when he doesn’t move to West Ham.

This Bobby Skidmarks cock handing you cue cards? Christ sake! :lol:

Yup, because him not moving to West Ham is solid 100% proof that they are not interested and it's a Hibs stunt. 

super_mongo_man_bg_by_supermongoman-d8jv

13 hours ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

Was he the one with the "dotting campaign"? 

Fucks sake :lol:

Tadger Paris has been following me all over P&B with an updated dotting campaign since he's resurfaced  with this alias. :lol:

Edited by Boostin' Kev

Rumour I've heard is that Celtic chose Morgan rather than McGinn. They think although McGinn is physically excellent he lacks technical ability, particularly his passing game.  

I don't think he's good enough for an EPL team but for 2-3 mill, it's pocket money and a low risk punt for them. I hope we keep him until the end of the season and then he moves on to a good English championship team. I think that will be his future level. 

14 hours ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Aye :lol:

E1CA257C-80D5-448D-979B-80D58364A42B.png

Aidsmile called me a drip 4 or 5 times in the space of one morning on GN when I was winding him up. I've never met a single person that uses that term so I just assumed he'd heard one of the boys down the lodge at the weekend say it, it makes sense now. :lol:

53 minutes ago, Boostin' Kev said:

Tadger Paris has been following me all over P&B with an updated dotting campaign since he's resurfaced  with this alias. :lol:

What a desperate plea to your fellow Hibees that is. With you mentioning it several times now it’s good to know that these red dots aren’t bothering you whatsoever. 

2400DD89-C870-42A6-AC73-641119B8F77D.png

4 minutes ago, Tom Paris said:

What a desperate plea to your fellow Hibees that is. With you mentioning it several times now it’s good to know that these red dots aren’t bothering you whatsoever. 

2400DD89-C870-42A6-AC73-641119B8F77D.png

It's bothered me so little I haven't given you a single one in response. Must be frustrating for you. :lol:

23 minutes ago, Boostin' Kev said:

Aidsmile called me a drip 4 or 5 times in the space of one morning on GN when I was winding him up. I've never met a single person that uses that term so I just assumed he'd heard one of the boys down the lodge at the weekend say it, it makes sense now. :lol:

He also of course had the dotting campaign with the title "Fanny Posters" 

Eerily similar imo.