20 hours ago, Boostin' Kev said:

Radger the Badger has just reddied this light hearted post I made 6 months ago. :lol:

I’m not this Badger chap you speak of but by drawing attention to them for the second time in a matter of days it’s good to know that these reddies aren’t bothering you.

H-E-A-R-T-S 

D79E19D9-E0C7-42A7-8568-26529B9B8A07.png

Glad to have him off our books. If you get the Scott Bain that joined us, you have one of the best keepers in the league. If you have the keeper that's been at Dens for the last 3 seasons, you'll have a very poor keeper with an atrocious attitude.

I think he'll act professionally and do fine, he's not an idiot and will know that after falling out with McCann and Hartley that if he goes and acts like a cock that clubs here will likely not touch him

He's given us some excellent memories but he's his own worst enemy, absolutely deserved to be taken away from the team and it's much better that he's left.

I think he'll act professionally and do fine, he's not an idiot and will know that after falling out with McCann and Hartley that if he goes and acts like a cock that clubs here will likely not touch him
He's given us some excellent memories but he's his own worst enemy, absolutely deserved to be taken away from the team and it's much better that he's left.
He's a lot snider than just falling out with a manager though..

11 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:
13 minutes ago, Louis Litt said:

He's a lot snider than just falling out with a manager though..

What do you mean?

What do you mean?
Speaks shite about team mates and managers on nights out, to anybody. Leaks stuff to the press. Leaks line ups to mates, regardless of who they play for. Actively tries to set up cliques in the dressing room. Constantly has his agent whoring him to other clubs.

Most of it is just rank unprofessionalism and I'm not sure of he's a c**t or just thick.

7 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Speaks shite about team mates and managers on nights out, to anybody. Leaks stuff to the press. Leaks line ups to mates, regardless of who they play for. Actively tries to set up cliques in the dressing room. Constantly has his agent whoring him to other clubs.

Most of it is just rank unprofessionalism and I'm not sure of he's a c**t or just thick.

None of that bar leaking stuff to the press and setting up cliques is news tbh, but certain cliques were obvious especially when Kevin Thomson was here. 

He's not thick, he was one of the smartest guys in the dressing room. He just got too big for his boots and took abuse from the stands far too personally. 

Anyway I don't want to clog up the Hibs thread with this. Once again I think he'll do okay, but that's more because he'll know how badly it'll reflect on him if he goes there and throws his toys out the pram again.

It's best for him and Dundee that he's gone.

Delighted with this signing, as has already been mentioned, there's some personality issue but the boy is an absolute unit.

bane.jpg.958cfd58475decf5ec57bb1f4c9d22ea.jpg

'Ah, you think the 6 yard box is your ally ? You merely adopted the box. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't concede a goal until I was already a man.'

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] what a slaver.

7 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

There were rumours that's why he was disposed of at Aberdeen as well. Not sure how true that is, as I didn't follow his career then.

There was no mention of anything like that when he arrived at Alloa.  He was also recommended to us by his coach at Aberdeen, which doesn’t suggest there was any problem. Bain was a great favourite with us with no issues whatsoever. Had to wait for his move but he didn't complain and continued to be a crucial player for us. Great memories of him running and diving into the Alloa support at Falkirk when the result came through that kept us in the second tier. I suspect much of this talk about his supposedly suspect attitude is bullshit. He is a Jambo though :).

Hope he gets back to his best. Will be number 1 for Hibs no question if he does.

Edited by Waspie

6 minutes ago, Waspie said:

There was no mention of anything like that when he arrived at Alloa.  He was also recommended to us by his coach at Aberdeen, which doesn’t suggest there was any problem. Bain was a great favourite with us with no issues whatsoever. Had to wait for his move but he didn't complain and continued to be a crucial player for us. Great memories of him running and diving into the Alloa support at Falkirk when the result came through that kept us in the second tier. I suspect much of this talk about his supposedly suspect attitude is bullshit. He is a Jambo though :).

Hope he gets back to his best. Will be number 1 for Hibs no question if he does.

It's definitely not, he's shown what type of guy he is regularly in public.