22 hours ago, Eoin Doyle said:

Anthony Stokes i treningsbanen bremser opp på Hibernian. Falt for siste ukes kamp mot Hamilton som et resultat. Tilbake i strid for Partick Thistle på lørdag. Neil Lennons kommentarer til å følge @STVSport

That's it changed to Norwegian for you mate. No worries. 

Big weeks ahead. I think avoiding defeats against the top 3 would be decent, if we can pick up a win or two, even better. Will be some cracking atmosphere at the OF home games. Every bit of chance against celtic, will be tough against the ****, especially if they have McInnes in charge, but Aberdeen seem to be off the boil, so there for the taking. 

Martin Boyle has signed a new contract till 2021. McGeough has an offer on the table but hasn’t responded yet. Last revelation from the AGM was that some bawbag decided it would be a good time to moan about us taking short corners :1eye

5 hours ago, Zing. said:

Martin Boyle has signed a new contract till 2021. McGeough has an offer on the table but hasn’t responded yet. Last revelation from the AGM was that some bawbag decided it would be a good time to moan about us taking short corners :1eye

They'll be delighted that the biggest moan was about short corners. If that's the biggest problem for some atm then we're doing fine. We're in good shape on and off the park now and it's up to everyone to keep that going. 

Next season was always going to be the big test. Teams often carry the momentum in to the Prem after winning the Championship. The hard part is building on that.

Good news about Boyle as well, he's a guaranteed starter these days. Lennon really gets the best from him, Stubbs never really used a formation that suited him. As soon as Lennon figured out pace and width is what was most effective in the Championship, Boyle has never looked back. 

Decent hair now as well.

On 12/7/2017 at 22:54, Zing. said:

That complaint aged well (Efe's goal).

Quick big up here...

My Irish mate was over in Saturday night and he was wearing a green scarf. I said ‘Is that a Hibs scarf?’

He said ‘Yep. They came over to a Cliftonville match a couple of years ago and were a top bunch’.

Well played boys. [emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]

A point system needs to be installed here.

Certain number of points per single match tickets (cup games or walk-ups)

Certain number of points for hospitality ticket purchases

Certain number of points per home season ticket holder

Certain number of points per away season ticket holder

No other points for HSL or  club shop things like last time. Just games only. I have a friend who is a home and away season ticket holder who has probably lost out to someone who's been to a derby at Tynecastle about once in his puff. It's seriously unfair. Other teams can manage it why can't we?

Edited by Cumdog35