Have to admit I'm very impressed with what Lennon has done with your team. Hasn't overly changed the squad but seems to get the best out of his players. A lot of good young Scottish players.. Every time I've seen Martin Boyle I've been impressed, Good enough for a call up ? 

3 hours ago, Thistle4eva said:

Have to admit I'm very impressed with what Lennon has done with your team. Hasn't overly changed the squad but seems to get the best out of his players. A lot of good young Scottish players.. Every time I've seen Martin Boyle I've been impressed, Good enough for a call up ? 

I think so, yes. With the pace and trickery he has, he is a nightmare even for good defenders and never stops trying. He is young and will only go from strength to strength! 

Boyle is nowhere near good enough for the national side. He's having an incredible month but Hibs will be the biggest club he'll be at. There was a reason Dundee released him and I still wouldn't be enamoured to have him back even taking his form into account. He's very, very effective for you because of the quality you can put round him and his effort shines through.

Nah, he's not. He's the most improved player at the club by a mile but he's not international level.

1 hour ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

I'm a massive Boyle fan but there's no way he'll ever play for Scotland. 

He was a big player for us last season as well, since Lennon came in really. So this is more than just a bit of good form, he's improved as a player.

:lol:

2 hours ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

I'm a massive Boyle fan but there's no way he'll ever play for Scotland. 

He was a big player for us last season as well, since Lennon came in really. So this is more than just a bit of good form, he's improved as a player.

That's good to hear that the Scottish lads are improving.

Been really impressed with Hibs so far this season. Look a decent and confident team.

Well done.

10 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

Boyle is nowhere near good enough for the national side. He's having an incredible month but Hibs will be the biggest club he'll be at. There was a reason Dundee released him and I still wouldn't be enamoured to have him back even taking his form into account. He's very, very effective for you because of the quality you can put round him and his effort shines through.

Salty