Has anyone on here queued overnight for tickets before? If so, do the gates into the car park shut at a certain time or are they open all night? wee brother is getting his tickets so is going to go down at about midnight 

I have. They might act like good c***s and open the west stand for them to queue in. They've done that before.

20 hours ago, HaikuHibee said:

He played for Ipswich. The team that's bought Joe Garner. Joe fucking Garner.

And playing for Wolves? Matt Doherty still plays there, and he's still garbage.

Wrong player, m8.

19 hours ago, Alan Stubbs said:

McGregor's isn't a massively talented player and he's not had a glittering career. He's someone who got a break relatively late in life, has come back from two horror injuries and is playing the best football of his career (including a Scottish Cup) for his boyhood club at 32.

I'd take him over a semi-retired has-been, last seen in the Indian League, every day of the week.

I wish we never gave Hughes another year tbf, unless there's a coaching gig in the pipeline.

Was just pointing out he's had a successful career.

19 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

It was Berra. It was also Berra who inexplicably ran backwards in the build up the first goal, from memory Oxlade-Chamberlain over hit a touch, Berra had a chance to intercept it, or even get in the way, but took a step back, allowed him a free hit, and opened up an area of the goal to shoot at, all in one fell swoop.

Fucking slaver.

8 hours ago, Bambino7 said:

So he's won f**k all then and came to Hearts after winding his career down in India? Sound. 

Sure he'd rather have a Scottish League Cup medal in his locker, like.

:lol:

3 hours ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

Newcastle I'll give you, but Fulham?

f504f4b1f93e7152784b9d20364dac32.jpg

Villa, obv.

Edited by Elixir

8 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

In all seriousness, there's a rumour you lot are trying to sign Kenny Miller.

Where's that one come from then? :lol:

I know we were linked earlier in the year before he signed a new deal, but I doubt it's still the case now 

11 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

In all seriousness, there's a rumour you lot are trying to sign Kenny Miller.

It's apparently a load of shite. We've already got a striker who runs about a lot but is pretty useless otherwise as well. 

Where's that one come from then? [emoji38]
I know we were linked earlier in the year before he signed a new deal, but I doubt it's still the case now 

A fairly ITK Rangers poster said there will be a "shock exit" from them over the next week. Most popular rumour is Miller to you lot, apparently he's fallen out with Caixinha.

I'm torn on this one, half of me wants to tell Miller to go f**k himself but the other half remembers the story Doolan told about him on Time For Heroes and would welcome him back.

If he can score in that shitebag *** team then imagine what he could do with McGinn and Slivka laying them on a plate for him homer_drool.png

Have a read of Rangers Media btw, they're demanding they only sell him to you for £2m because you're all "dirty fen**n rats".

Outstanding reading.

11 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Have a read of Rangers Media btw, they're demanding they only sell him to you for £2m because you're all "dirty fen**n rats".

Outstanding reading.

The patter on there is absolutely outstanding tbf...

IMG_4599.thumb.PNG.5af66357df8a0bb8395cb83f68606616.PNG

22 minutes ago, Zing. said:

Another Whittaker situation arising here. Stokes announcement today is the latest rumour. 

No one really knows do they? I heard this morning we'll know by Monday whether it's happening or not :lol: