15 hours ago, G_Man1985 said:

300 away season ticket holders is awesome. How might is that for a ticket? And I presume that's for every away game ?

A friend of mine got a Hearts away season ticket a few years ago. We went on to have a fecking awful season and he regretted it big time.

You have to admire their loyalty, but sometimes it's better to just donate to your club rather than torturing yourself following them. ;)

A friend of mine got a Hearts away season ticket a few years ago. We went on to have a fecking awful season and he regretted it big time.
You have to admire their loyalty, but sometimes it's better to just donate to your club rather than torturing yourself following them. [emoji6]

Couple of my mates picked them up. They go most weeks, but reckon they'll be fine punting them on for any games they can't make. Plus, hunbrox tickets without an issue.

Doing some stuff for the season ahead, was wondering what the general vibe for the season is amonst Hibs fans, what would be the best starting line up with the squad you have and most likely formation.

Doing some stuff for the season ahead, was wondering what the general vibe for the season is amonst Hibs fans, what would be the best starting line up with the squad you have and most likely formation.

Club on the up. Which is usually when it comes crashing down...

11 minutes ago, minijc said:

We are in great shape, top 3 beckons.  

15 minutes ago, minijc said:

I'd say top 5.

In terms of starting line up, assuming Stokes, Commons and Slivka sign I would say:

Marciano
Whittaker Ambrose Mcgregor Stevenson
Slivka Bartley McGinn
Swanson Matulevicius Stokes

18 minutes ago, Boostin' Kev said:

Very confident, anything less than a Europa position will be a disappointment. The signing of one decent goalscorer should see us pushing the ****. 

Just want to make it clear that it was the t ims asterisks I was referring to as opposed to the h un ones. 

6 minutes ago, TheCelt67 said:

1st.  Celtic.

2nd. Hibernian.

Scottish Cup.  Hibernian.

League Cup.  Celtic.

Stick yer benefits on it!

Shirley?

I like your boys confidence, either that or it's a good batch #winning

No too keen on the Timothy boaby licking though.

Magees boaby? Eeww. Sick fuckers.