2mins 30 secs to see our supposed next signing absolutely burn it down the line before making Andrew Robertson look very silly with a WORLD CLASS chop back inside. 

Also sets up their goal. 

#baller status confirmed IMO. 

Edited by Zing.

Lietuvos futbolo rinktinės vidurio saugas Vykintas Slivka yra pakeliui į Edinburgo „Hibernian“ klubą. Tai „The Scottish sun“ patvirtino Edinburgo komandos treneris Neilas Lennonas.

https://www.15min.lt/sportas/naujiena/futbolas/vykintas-slivka-veda-derybas-su-skotijos-klubu-24-829716

Neilas Lennonas

1 hour ago, Zing. said:

2mins 30 secs to see our supposed next signing absolutely burn it down the line before making Andrew Robertson look very silly with a WORLD CLASS chop back inside. 

Also sets up their goal. 

#baller status confirmed IMO. 

Looks decent tbf. 

someone saying on that hibspage we have 300 away season ticket holders. f**k me, never knew it was that many. thought it was about 150. so potentially 600 tickets up for grabs for ibrox. ill greet if im not there so will be sending some weirdo to queue overnight 

Spoiler

i will end up queuing probably :(

14 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

someone saying on that hibspage we have 300 away season ticket holders. f**k me, never knew it was that many. thought it was about 150. so potentially 600 tickets up for grabs for ibrox. ill greet if im not there so will be sending some weirdo to queue overnight 

Hide contents

i will end up queuing probably :(

You won't be the only one :(

I think how it works is the cost of a ticket for each individual game is taken out your account automatically before each away game and a ticket is sent out. I don't think there's an option to opt out of any game.

46 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Where's best to park? Mate says behind East Stand but not sure how busy that will be or if it's best for away end?

Behind the East Stand is a block of flats with no car park and furthest from the away end. Meadowbank shopping centre behind the away stand will be best.

15 minutes ago, Fraser Fyvie said:

Behind the East Stand is a block of flats with no car park and furthest from the away end. Meadowbank shopping centre behind the away stand will be best.

Probably no need for medowbank for this week.  Any roads off Easter road would be alright.  Hawk hill ave even. 

Where's best to park? Mate says behind East Stand but not sure how busy that will be or if it's best for away end?

Night games are a nightmare for parking tbh. Streets around are rammed by 6. Meadowbank retail park or the Tesco at the foot of Easter Road might be your best bet. Either way you will be a good 10 minutes walk away.

the crowd for montrose on a saturday was 5000, i'd expect similar to that against arbroath

Was thinking it might actually be more, Saturday in July and summer holidays. Lots of people probably had bother convincing the other halves and kids about going to watch Hibs v Montrose instead of doing something else on a Saturday. [emoji1]