3 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Under contract to Juve until 2018. Wonder if it's on loan or he's been freed.

Not played for the 1st team but been out on loan in Italy and Holland.

Looks as though someone has been putting alternative facts into that Wiki profile....

2 minutes ago, senorsoupe said:

Looks as though someone has been putting alternative facts into that Wiki profile....

99 caps and 87 goals.

Sounds legit.

This is probably a more reliable source ....

https://www.transfermarkt.com/vykintas-slivka/profil/spieler/190513

I'm a lot more optimistic now that I've actually seen us play. I thought we were pretty good for the majority of the game apart from lacking a proper striker. We knew that before a ball was kicked though. Good to see the young guys get some game time as well so plenty positives there. 

With the right signings I think we'll be just fine. 

i'd still rather see us go with 2 up top. Murray was isolated for massive parts of the game and struggled to hold it up. Graham was just a complete waste of a jersey as per. Swanson was best player on the park by a distance. Also note how McGinn is still shooting from ridiculous places again

Sounds like Stokes isn't quite the done deal we'd hoped it would be. Last night showed that we 100% need a proper goalscorer. Murray works hard but is pretty useless with the ball, same goes for Boyle. Graham will be replaced by big Davy and Shaw is entirely untested at this level. 

Itll be interesting to see how this other Lith midfielder comes into the equation as well and who he'll get a game in front of. 

Edited by Zing.

Watched the game on TV and thought we played some nice stuff, still a bit rusty here and there but some more games in this competition will get us up-to speed. I was impressed with Swanson, thought he linked well with Murray and the rest of the midfield. I thought Boyle looked dangerous in the first half, final ball is lacking to be fair though. Was good to see Whittaker, poor pen, but thought he looked tidy and will get better with match fitness. Defensively we looked solid. Said the same after the Montrose game, we lost our momentum when Dylan came off and graham then went on. Thought S.Murray tried hard and was unfortunate at times, but he needs a strike partner imo. F.Murray came on and got a few touches but we given little time on the ball by County. 

All in all, I was pleased with the performance, Lennon knows where we need strengthening, and he's addressing this with bringing in Big Dave, and hopefully Stokes. I don't think anyone really quite knows where this Slivka lad plays in midfield, but with fyvie leaving I say we are a tad thin so will trust Lennon. 

10 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

This Liff will need to be some player to force his way into the team, our midfield are absolute ballers.

As shown last night.  Stokes and Davy up top and we will murder most sides.