We need lichtie to come talk the guy up, he's taking a hammering here. [mention=65211]lichtie1320[/mention]

Great human being and football player. [emoji6]

In seriousness though I think he'll do well at Hibs after watching him Saturday, even if it was v Montrose, he got a bit of a hard time at United because he was from Dundee I think. Lot of focus on him in the papers etc. Be able to quietly go about his business at Hibs if he keeps his head down.

Better players around him too and he won't be relied on as much. Hope to see him improve his game and I really hope the Hibs fans, who are a great bunch, take to him eventually. Enjoyed seeing him get two goals on Saturday.

That Harp and Castle is a no bad pub too by the way. Will be back if we ever draw you on a Saturday.

Ps. Murray is gorgeous.

5 minutes ago, Bambino7 said:

I'm surprised that people are surprised that Lennon hasn't got a fuckin' clue or a plan.  

I'm not surprised he hasn't got a plan. I am surprised that the club don't have a plan. We're supposed to have our shit together, since going down LD has had us running like a dream. 

A transfer window like this goes deeper than Lennon. We're supposed to have a team of people who handle transfers now. I think people are sleeping and are still caught up in the Cup win. We need to kick on or get left behind, again. 

59 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Great human being and football player. emoji6.png

In seriousness though I think he'll do well at Hibs after watching him Saturday, even if it was v Montrose, he got a bit of a hard time at United because he was from Dundee I think. Lot of focus on him in the papers etc. Be able to quietly go about his business at Hibs if he keeps his head down.

Better players around him too and he won't be relied on as much. Hope to see him improve his game and I really hope the Hibs fans, who are a great bunch, take to him eventually. Enjoyed seeing him get two goals on Saturday.

That Harp and Castle is a no bad pub too by the way. Will be back if we ever draw you on a Saturday.

Ps. Murray is gorgeous.

I'd say he's as ugly as sin, but that would be an insult to sin.

15 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

I'm not surprised he hasn't got a plan. I am surprised that the club don't have a plan. We're supposed to have our shit together, since going down LD has had us running like a dream. 

A transfer window like this goes deeper than Lennon. We're supposed to have a team of people who handle transfers now. I think people are sleeping and are still caught up in the Cup win. We need to kick on or get left behind, again. 

Fair and good points.  My fear is they are putting their trust in Lennon though and like the arseholes on .net they can't see it.  

I'm not reading too much into those texts, the guy is a chancer.

However I agree we've been reliant on Stokes. It's all obviously been verbally agreed behind closed doors. Surely we are not stupid enough to wait out on something that might not happen?

Stokes was a lot better than people give him credit for imo.  He will be the main goalscorer again this time around and he will score goals.  His technique at times is incredible too.  

When Stokes gives a shit he is unplayable, as the **** saw in the final.