i said last season that Grant Holt would do a job and that he'd chuck hearts centre halves about like the shite they are. I'm calling it again, this boy will do a job, be 10 times better than graham and will chuck the **** and hearts centre halves about without really scoring lots. f**k it. I'd rather this than some c**t like Simon Church 

2 hours ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

The Jambo lads on here completely forgetting that they've got Iain fucking Cathro in the dugout. warnock.png.f00b7b75ecdbc62a980b6e9dee6b85df.png

Erm, and you have Neil Lennon, m9. tim.png

2 hours ago, King Dom's Moustache said:

Dat bit in bold though :lol::lol::lol: 

He won Rangers titles and was universally hated. Kind of makes him a good player, no?

2 hours ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

i said last season that Grant Holt would do a job and that he'd chuck hearts centre halves about like the shite they are. I'm calling it again, this boy will do a job, be 10 times better than graham and will chuck the **** and hearts centre halves about without really scoring lots. f**k it. I'd rather this than some c**t like Simon Church 

You also said Cummy and Stokes would be leading the line for you. titter.png

You boys never wanted Lafferty. Nope, definitely not. This 6'3", non-entity Liffy haddy coming in is pure coincidence. warnock.png
Lafferty, Isma and Stockton or Murray, Graham and Matulevicius. warnock.png
Still, I'll be sure to pull up the Stokes and Cummy partnership posts before too long. titter.png

At least you are not bothered by Hibs winning the so called big cup.
809568216e209a9c79f7ca7f0df2080c.jpg

Kyle Laugh was hated - by rangers fans for being shite.  laughed at by the rest of Scottish football including you and your fans. Sergio remember Lennon has already done your wee manager too.