He bangs them in on the international stage, m8. He'll stroll this pub league again and he brings a lot more to the table than goals, if you smell what I'm cooking. greggy.png

1 minute ago, Elixir said:

He bangs them in on the international stage, m8. He'll stroll this pub league again and he brings a lot more to the table than goals, if you smell what I'm cooking. greggy.png

that's why I said club level, m8. Because as you may well be aware you are a club, not a country.

Edited by Hibeesbounce75

Completely agree, this goal he created for Sproule at Ibrox was him at his very best.

This kind of stuff and being an angry wee b*****d is why I fucking loved Broony growing up and still do to this day. Lightning.

Big fan of his hair too in my teens. [emoji23]

11 minutes ago, Zing. said:

I'd take Lafferty just to see Paulo's head explode tbh. Whittaker as well. 

Whittaker would have been a good signing, tbf, but he's not as good at left back which is surely where he'll have to play if he does now wind up back at Hibs.

The boy Smith from Peterborough we're signing should be good at this level. Another Ulsterman too. greggy.png

Whittaker would have been a good signing, tbf, but he's not as good at left back which is surely where he'll have to play if he does now wind up back at Hibs.
The boy Smith from Peterborough we're signing should be good at this level. Another Ulsterman too. greggy.png

Aww it's cute seeing you excited about hearts for a change.

Bless.

2 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Aww it's cute seeing you excited about hearts for a change.

Bless.

That's what happens when you're in for top Proddies. thf.png

Edited by Elixir

2 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Brilliant signing for them.

I was sure he'd get a game for a Premiership side. Cup winning legend to be fair to him, will do well in the league below. 

Plus he gave us this...

IMG_4158.GIF.2f88d3365194915d9300e07b3af2d189.GIF