Lenny better get his arse back to Scotland and start signing some decent players. Brian Graham and Simon Murray currently making me extremely upset. Pretty sure if this Lafferty stuff is true I'll get worse. 

Edited by Zing.

Lafferty is a weird one, I also don't like him due to his cheating exploits at Rangers, but his international goal scoring record is impressive. I think he'd obviously be an improvement of what we have currently, but that's not too difficult to do. Tbh I would be happy if he didn't sign for either us or hearts, best case scenario

If McGinn goes along with JC we better be prepared to spend cash on players and decent wages if we're to even finish in the top half. Our striking options are fucking embarrassing and it looks like we've missed out on Stewart, Lafferty and Boyce already.

You'd think they would have replacements lined up before selling. There's surely some forward planning, we've known for a whole season they might have been away this window. 

After doing some good work early in the window it's went a bit quiet. Hoping for some good news this week.

8 minutes ago, Fraser Fyvie said:

So you'd rather we go for guys like Murray and Graham? Stokes and Leigh weren't exactly angels, they didn't work out too bad.

Murray was okay, Stewart has not played in months. Let alone scored goals.

Edited by HaikuHibee

Cummings is a huge loss, if not unexpected. Full credit to him for signing that contract in January. I've said before he was POTY imo. 

What signing is Lennon going to make to replace him almost single handedly holding up the team in terms of scoring goals yet being treated all season like a ginger (no pun intended) stepchild?