8 hours ago, Zing. said:

Ipswich bid £1m for McGinn. We swiftly told them to f**k off. This window is going to be atrocious eh? Cummings and McGinn will be gone and we'll most likely replace them with utter garbage. 

Will be seriously worried if McGinn goes. You're losing the energy in your midfield.

It would also leave us with Bartley, McGeouch and Martin as our only central midfielders. I'd be asking for at least 3 million. and even then I wouldn't trust lennon to spend it if he ever even sees the money from that and the Cummings deal.

8 hours ago, HaikuHibee said:

I am not that scared. I think both can be replaced, seen better at Hibs.

You're forgetting our past history of replacing good players and also you have to take into account who our manager is.  It's a fucking terrible combination. 

We took your best player so top six is pretty much guaranteed. 

Worth remembering the last time you took our ageing, maverick, right footed left winger who'd struggled at every other club except us..

3 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Worth remembering the last time you took our ageing, maverick, right footed left winger who'd struggled at every other club except us..

Swanson was shit hot at Dundee Utd and decent at Peterborough.  To compare him with Liam Craig is very lazy. 

Swanson was shit hot at Dundee Utd and decent at Peterborough.  To compare him with Liam Craig is very lazy. 

I'm comparing him to Vine, who was, for us, an almost identical player

5 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I'm comparing him to Vine, who was, for us, an almost identical player

Ah okay.  Could have been Craig too, who has been only decent for you boys.  He was also, like Swanson your best player.

Edited by Bambino7

Ah okay.  Could have been Craig too, who has been only decent for you boys.  He was also, like Swanson your best player.

Craig wasn't our best player that season, nor was Vine. Won't argue about Swanson though.

trying to compare Danny Swanson and Rowan Vine

IMG_0206.JPG.c8b263c568e49ba5f59bb56c9f17b22e.jpg.e5e85fe118ad96a20ff8ddf40ee1e66b.jpg

That's why I pointed out it was for us that they were similar players.