1 hour ago, HibsFan said:

Two evening derbies, Rangers away second game and Rangers back at Easter Road for a night game in December. I'll take it.

I can't remember ever losing an evening derby! 

1 minute ago, Bambino7 said:

I can't remember ever losing an evening derby! 

TGIG is going to slaughter me if I put up another video of Hearts scoring at Easter Road, but if I remember correctly, Fenlon's last derby in the League Cup springs to mind. Stevenson screamer after Hibs had battered their goal for a good half an hour. Absolute robbery that night. :lol:

Just now, HibsFan said:

TGIG is going to slaughter me if I put up another video of Hearts scoring at Easter Road, but if I remember correctly, Fenlon's last derby in the League Cup springs to mind. Stevenson screamer after Hibs had battered their goal for a good half an hour. Absolute robbery that night. :lol:

Oh aye :( we were fucking brilliant up until the goal too!  

32 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

ive never seen us play so well against them than that opening half an hour. McDonald produced one of the best saves ive ever seen at ER. I'm pretty sure we started that game with Vine and Collins upfront :lol: 

On 14/06/2017 at 23:47, hellbhoy said:

Conspiracy and bookmarked for later. :lol: I decided to go onto the BBC sports website to find out Sevco's first opponents in the league last season and surprise surprise.

Sevco's first 4 games in the league were Hamilton at home, Dundee at Dens Park, Motherwell at home and finally Kilmarnock at Rugby Park. Conspiracy my arse. I wouldn't be fucking surprised if it came up with those four clubs but in a different order.

27 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Surely not a holiday, preseason is about to start. 

He's apparently sitting two rows in front of my bosses husband. He's a big rangers fan and he's apparently raging, so definitely him.

5 hours ago, Cumdog35 said:

I think he was just trying to get fired into one of the birds at our table. But fair play, wasn't turning down a free drink at that age.

Hearts player in plying underagers with drink shocker.