12 minutes ago, Dominique Malonga said:

Daz McCormack was a head the ball of the very highest order, did both of them not get sent off that game?

I'm sure he gave a Hearts player(Callum Elliot or Gary Glenn I think) a Leith alarm clock outside a pub. The boy wasn't playing with a full deck.

Aye he was a bam and it was dancing queen Elliot decked in George st :lol: 

2 hours ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

my only real memory from seeing Lafferty in the flesh was when the lanky, disgusting c**t scored against us to win the old **** the league at easter road when the east stand was knocked down and the p***k celebrating right infront of me. I'm sure it all kicked off in the west that day cause there were **** in the hibs end celebrating

I was at that game in the South stand as I was a ST holder in the east. At full time there was quite a few oldco fans in among us.  Most of them gravitated toward the sectioned area as they were total shitebags.  After they were safely behind a wall of high viz jackets they suddenly turned into Arnold Schwarzengger.  You must recall the Daily Record headlines for weeks about Rangers fans being in areas they were not supposed to and acting like total fannies.

Just now, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Haha. Did he not get done for driving pished down Leith Walk too ? 

Just freed by Brechin. 

Aye :lol: 

He told me the story about having to phone Yogi after that driving incident, said he was proper shiting himself. Thought Yogi was going to kill him. They actually tried to help him because he was fucked on the drink back then. 

9 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

He told me the story about having to phone Yogi after that driving incident, said he was proper shiting himself. Thought Yogi was going to kill him. They actually tried to help him because he was fucked on the drink back then. 

f**k sake. Imagine having to phone Yogi with that news ??

Nae wonder he was shitting himself haha.

1 hour ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

He's best pals with Welsh who just left Partick.  Daz got kicked out Hibs after Jimmy Scott hit Welsh and Daz flattened him in training all the time! 

My brother who knows him told me he had to attend anger management, not sure if that was a piss take though. 

Edited by Bambino7

3 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

that rancid old fuckin boot Budge saying she isn't happy with the 2 midweek games and will look to change them. Better not, the atmosphere for a midweek derby at easter road or tynie is one of the best in Scotland

She's always moaning about something.