Not a fan of this celtic love in at all tbh; Hibs are my team, followed by a scatter of non league sides I go and watch.

You'll not fit in well here my friend. It's just the new breed of Timmy scaffs that get along here. They seem to know an awful lot about Celtic's dubious history and very little about ours and the disdain real Hibs fans have for Celtic.

It's a Declan, Sean, Kevin, Michael and Liam love fest.
IMG_1497552340.056872.jpg

1 minute ago, Dominique Malonga said:

He's resorted to anti-Irish bigotry now.

Shameful.

I'm not surprised at all tbh, just when you think Scottish Football is moving on from this sort of thing. This sort of behaviour isn't welcome at East Road with real Hibs fans. 

10 minutes ago, Glen Sannox said:

You'll not fit in well here my friend. It's just the new breed of Timmy scaffs that get along here. They seem to know an awful lot about Celtic's dubious history and very little about ours and the disdain real Hibs fans have for Celtic.

1oCtj.gif.a1bbdd3046bb0ab4bd0881eef507525f.gif

I'm not surprised at all tbh, just when you think Scottish Football is moving on from this sort of thing. This sort of behaviour isn't welcome at East Road with real Hibs fans. 

I truly believe we'll get there one day, TGIG. Just look at us going unbeaten while winning the domestic treble(despite the authorities best efforts to halt it). We are making progress, you'll always get guys like Glenn that try and drag us back into the gutter.

We must remain vigilant.

I'm really tired and fed up with the bigotry towards Scotland's two establishment clubs. for years and years we've had some DISGUSTING abuse. Glenn is just another hater. Another one attempting to silence our proud history and glowing future. First they ban our flags, then our banners and then our folk songs. It's an absolute fucking disgrace. I'm sick to the back teeth of it. Our manager, a proud upstanding member of the public who goes about his business quietly and his personal life quietly has been treated to utterly vile sectarian abuse by mindless, reckless morons.

No longer will we remain silent. The Agenda cannot continue and will not be allowed to continue.

1 hour ago, Glen Sannox said:

Well done, Glen, you can photoshop some green onto a flag and write Hibs on it. When's the parade?

Edited by HibsFan

3 hours ago, Bambino7 said:

The haters would do well to remember there would have been no Stokesys on fire or Henderson to Deliver without the aide of our close allies. They contributed massively on Hibernian FC lifting the Scottish Cup.  Plus they hate hertz and the **** and don't take there shite. Celtic Football Club = good guys. 

f**k sake Bambino, you've set me off again man

NoeUjym.gif

2 hours ago, Glen Sannox said:

The absolute state of you ffs? :lol: Acting like a true Rangerian lashing out at all things scaffy.