39 minutes ago, Alan Stubbs said:

Can the country bumpkins keep their unsettling brand of patter off the m9's thread please b9rreGI.png 

I feel like we're a few shitey in-joke posts away from finding out why Ali moved to Asia Ljsl9nQ.png

Speaking of in jokes, I’m new and need the whole m9 and ‘clubclub’ thing explained to me. Assuming m9 is one better than m8, but can’t be certain. 

So there is 15 days left to get the Kamberi deal done... hopefully it is already done and will be announced ASAP ROCKY.

Richard Wilson also linking us with Kapic from Grasshoppers.  Good calibre of player we are going for compared to our neighbours who are signing complete huddies.

17 hours ago, Austinho said:

Back on track and isn’t it nice to have the single greatest sportsperson Great Britain has ever produced mentoring our young lads. *Qudos Hibs. 

Scenes when he eventually takes over from Lennon.

*Kudos

You're welcome.

53 minutes ago, Cumdog35 said:

So there is 15 days left to get the Kamberi deal done... hopefully it is already done and will be announced ASAP ROCKY.

Richard Wilson also linking us with Kapic from Grasshoppers.  Good calibre of player we are going for compared to our neighbours who are signing complete huddies.

That guy's always trying to punt former Yugoslavia players to Scottish teams.

I doubt that Grasshoppers will be keen on punting Hibs another player after (potentially) getting robbed blind with Kamberi.

57 minutes ago, Cumdog35 said:

And what makes Rifet a 'good calibre'?

18 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

I'll be in Glorious Edinburgh on the 9th, I'll look out for some twat dressed like vanilla ice to introduce myself. 

Tam thinks that anything that isn't Adidas and Lacoste is vanilla ice. Typical bumpkin. :lol:

1 minute ago, Boostin' Kev said:

Tam thinks that anything that isn't Adidas and Lacoste is vanilla ice. Typical bumpkin. :lol:

Come on now, Hip hop/black gangsta gear isn't my style, but then I'm a middle aged white male from Scotland. You must've picked up your style when you lived in South central, it's ok pal I understand. Anyway I'll see you on the 9th, will probably be in a shitehole on Niddry street during the afternoon,  stop in and I'll buy you a flat Stella. 

14 minutes ago, JamesM82 said:

That guy's always trying to punt former Yugoslavia players to Scottish teams.

I doubt that Grasshoppers will be keen on punting Hibs another player after (potentially) getting robbed blind with Kamberi.

According to Wilson's twitter, the player's been 'sidelined by the new manager and told he can find another club' so presumably this isn't Hibs dealing with Grasshoppers.

Then again, it is, as you imply, probably just wishful linking by that Wilson guy.

12 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

Hip hop/black gangsta gear isn't my style, but then I'm a middle aged white male from Scotland. You must've picked up your style when you lived in South central, 

100% redneck grandad patter. :lol:

If you’re getting the drinks in tam then you’d better understand your target audience . We don’t drink Pints in The Big Smoke.

Singapore sling, Strawberry woo woo or even strawb daq, and Lemon Freezecakes are the order of the day for any self respecting Hibs boy.

32 minutes ago, Dominique Malonga said:

If you’re getting the drinks in tam then you’d better understand your target audience . We don’t drink Pints in The Big Smoke.

Singapore sling, Strawberry woo woo or even strawb daq, and Lemon Freezecakes are the order of the day for any self respecting Hibs boy.

You're better than this Dom.

Although it is becoming more frequent.