Was speaking to a mate that I was at the game with in the pub on Saturday, and both of us said that we were quite gutted that we can relive those final 15 mins or so.

I would honestly sell my soul to relive it just one more time, I’ll never feel as high as that for the rest of my days.

1 hour ago, Dominique Malonga said:

Was speaking to a mate that I was at the game with in the pub on Saturday, and both of us said that we were quite gutted that we can relive those final 15 mins or so.

I would honestly sell my soul to relive it just one more time, I’ll never feel as high as that for the rest of my days.

Although the Sunday parade was also pretty stellar :)

1 hour ago, Dominique Malonga said:

The feeling I had the last ten minutes and the initial hour after the game is better than any experience I’ve had from spoon burning

3 hours ago, Dominique Malonga said:

Yup.  Honestly I felt such a great buzz for weeks after.  I could have been given two weeks to live and I'd had shrugged it off with a meh.  

Although the Sunday parade was also pretty stellar [emoji4]

I didn’t actually make the parade as I overdone it the night before I probably could have went up but I was still in a house party and no one wanted to go :lol: still regret it to this day.

The feeling I had the last ten minutes and the initial hour after the game is better than any experience I’ve had from spoon burning

Just unbelievable. I mean I’ve had mainlined some high quality skag but even that doesn’t come close.

I’ve watched so many videos the last few days, got to say Liam Henderson running over towards the bench right as the whistle is going for full time might be my favourite bit.
I never heard the whistle, him turning and going on his sprint was what told me it had went.

1 hour ago, Boostin' Kev said:

Is Holt really wrestling now? :lol:

TBH he was wresting for >50% of the time he was supposed to be playing football.

While we're reminiscing about 2016, I just noticed that Niklas Gunnarsson now also has a Swedish Cup winners' medal.  He came on as a sub  as Djurgardens gubbed Malmo a couple of weeks ago.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2018_Svenska_Cupen_Final