9 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

There are at least a dozen better pubs on the same street Girth, fucking shocking state of affairs.

Only ever went in there to watch football*, which makes me suspect that Lennon went there on purpose for a reenactment.

*I think I saw that god-awful home defeat from Belarus in there.

It's quite the thing to see Bennett and Bob weighing in with their expert psychoanalysis on Lennon's mental state when any qualified professional would have a fucking field day reading some of their posts.

th02.png.083ca9981f76d972ce41dd58749246da.png

14 hours ago, Bob Mahelp said:

Wey hey.

As to disliking Lennon, in the football sense he's an utter c0ck and a dislikeable d1ckhead. That's doesn't mean though that it can't be pointed out that he has obvious problems which need help.

As an aside, it's interesting to note that some of the same posters who just last week were demanding sympathy for Lennon because of his issues with depression, are now boasting about buying him pints while he performed like a chimp for an audience.

Now that's disturbing.

The only thing that is disturbing is your countless molesting of fluff farm animals.

Marciano wanted by Maccabi Tel Aviv. Flo Kamberi away back to Switzerland to sort out his future. Only rumour I’ve seen so far outwith making loans permanent was Stevie Mallan, who’d be a decent signing going by what I remember of him at St Mirren.

1 hour ago, Zing. said:

Marciano wanted by Maccabi Tel Aviv. Flo Kamberi away back to Switzerland to sort out his future. Only rumour I’ve seen so far outwith making loans permanent was Stevie Mallan, who’d be a decent signing going by what I remember of him at St Mirren.

Evening News says Hibs are confident that one will happen. Reiterates the "affordable first option" chat, but then also says 

"Kamberi won’t become a Hibs player until his own personal terms are agreed, although the News understands talks with him and his agent are at an advanced stage"

On 5/15/2018 at 22:09, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

It's quite the thing to see Bennett and Bob weighing in with their expert psychoanalysis on Lennon's mental state when any qualified professional would have a fucking field day reading some of their posts.

th02.png.083ca9981f76d972ce41dd58749246da.png

It's quite something isn't it? 

Bennett is a poster who was previously banned for being literally unable to stop himself posting about child abuse. An absolute fucking weirdo and clearly OFTW. No idea what Bob's angle is, though i'll be disappointed if this is indeed a SF alias. His winds up used to be much, much better.

Halliday walks into his managers room for the first time, it's pitch black, he can't see a thing. 

The door slams behind him. 

A lamp switches on, and Lennon swivels round on his chair, popcorn teeth visible in the dim light. 

"He's here", he says.. 

From the shadow s the figures of McGregor, McGinn and Allan become visible.

Halliday is "ruled out for the season" after a training ground injury, but is never seen again. 

21 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

You know that thing clubs do, when they make the new signing stand up on a table or chair and sing a song.

Just picturing the squads reaction when Halliday stands up and belts out the sash.

They should make him sing his own song IMO. Getting him up to sing “could’ve won the cup but he fucked it up...Andy Halliday!” would make signing him almost worthwhile.

28 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Im pretty sure the article said he was wanted by a 'host' of clubs down south, safe to say utter sh*te.

Sun article read to me like Sevco trying to drum up interest in the fringe players (aka dross) they want to punt.

Edited by JamesM82

4 hours ago, Zing. said:

They should make him sing his own song IMO. Getting him up to sing “could’ve won the cup but he fucked it up...Andy Halliday!” would make signing him almost worthwhile.

Poor Andy's inconsolable after standing on the chair/table and singing the one and only first person version "I could've won the cup... but I fucked it up! I fucked it up! I'm soo sorry!!" as the rest of the squad cheer, clap and whistle