I'm really concerned about the mental stability of bennett and the impact the banter years are having on his overall well being.

Nah, just kidding. Watching him crack is glorious viewing.

shitwine.png

At risk of crowdwanking and not goading Bennett here, but Hibs finished 2017/18 with an average league attendance of 18,124.

Even allowing for the "counting all tickets sold" phenomenon, that's historically very good. Taken at face value, it's the highest since 1957/58, when Reilly, Turnbull and Ormond were still playing. The only seasons since then that were above 15,000 were a couple immediately afterwards, and 1972/73. And of course the ground was much bigger then, with derby crowds of 40,000+ boosting the season average by a fair bit.

http://www.fitbastats.com/hibs/club_records_league_attendance.php

4 hours ago, Drew Brees said:

Excellent stuff.  Not quite as entertaining as watching kittens chase laser pointers but runs it close.  Certainly in the same category.  P&B can judge:

Edited by The_Kincardine

Guest Bob Mahelp
9 hours ago, Greenlantern said:

Really? Just from that clip?

Nope.

It's the way he goes from extreme lows to extreme highs, and vice versa. A classic sign of problems. Gaza-like behaviour.

The victim mentality that he still displays, and the fact that he makes every single thing about him....his behaviour over the last week has been bizarre, sympathy and insecurity seeking at its worst. That embarrassing video clip smacks of somebody who needs constant attention.

Maybe he's a genuis and he's using this to deflect from the fact that his team couldn't handle the pressure when it really came on, it's possible.

More likely though that he'll struggle to cope with next season, when Hibs will be under more pressure to reach the same standards but may struggle because of the weight of expectation and a financial glass ceiling.

I don't think Lennon will be in the job in 12 months time, and I still think he needs help.

2 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

Nope.

It's the way he goes from extreme lows to extreme highs, and vice versa. A classic sign of problems. Gaza-like behaviour.

The victim mentality that he still displays, and the fact that he makes every single thing about him....his behaviour over the last week has been bizarre, sympathy and insecurity seeking at its worst. That embarrassing video clip smacks of somebody who needs constant attention.

Maybe he's a genuis and he's using this to deflect from the fact that his team couldn't handle the pressure when it really came on, it's possible.

More likely though that he'll struggle to cope with next season, when Hibs will be under more pressure to reach the same standards but may struggle because of the weight of expectation and a financial glass ceiling.

I don't think Lennon will be in the job in 12 months time, and I still think he needs help.

5C8321FD-B13F-48A5-9955-EA5CE83139DB.png

7 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

Nope.

I can see you dislike Neil Lennon, but blaming him for the state of the Middle East is a bit much.

Guest Bob Mahelp
29 minutes ago, JamesM82 said:

I can see you dislike Neil Lennon, but blaming him for the state of the Middle East is a bit much.

Wey hey.

As to disliking Lennon, in the football sense he's an utter c0ck and a dislikeable d1ckhead. That's doesn't mean though that it can't be pointed out that he has obvious problems which need help.

As an aside, it's interesting to note that some of the same posters who just last week were demanding sympathy for Lennon because of his issues with depression, are now boasting about buying him pints while he performed like a chimp for an audience.

Now that's disturbing.

Edited by Bob Mahelp

58 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

Nope.

20 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

Wey hey.

As to disliking Lennon, in the football sense he's an utter c0ck and a dislikeable d1ckhead. That's doesn't mean though that it can't be pointed out that he has obvious problems which need help.

As an aside, it's interesting to note that some of the same posters who just last week were demanding sympathy for Lennon because of his issues with depression, are now boasting about buying him pints while he performed like a chimp for an audience.

Now that's disturbing.

f**k off you creitnous c**t

The 3 sisters Lenny? The fucking 3 sisters?

Spot on, tam...........he should have come in to The Strathie first before goin’ up the toun............
Hey, it could have been worse.........he could have been belting out Roy Orbison songs on the karaoke 2 hours after losing a cup final.
[emoji149][emoji149]

Nope.

His whole life has been about extreme highs and extreme lows, that's football along with the pressures of the media goldfish bowl. And I actually think he's handled it pretty well.

In fact, some of unnecessary events in his life would've broken a weaker minded person.

Your reaction to this is probably more unusual than his actions in that meaningless clip.

I don't hate Neil Lennon, in fact I think he's quite likeable at times.  He plays the pantomime villain expertly.

Football management will eventually make him very ill. :(

Guest Bob Mahelp
1 hour ago, BawWatchin said:

Guy gets a bomb in the post (sent by somebody mentally ill) and he still keeps going. He's head strong and has all his haters heads gone.

Some lunatics sent him something 7 years ago that didn't even make it out of the post office (I'm excusing in anyway the severity of the attempt), but he didn't get 'a bomb in the post'.

A week ago you were wanting a minutes silence for him because of his bizarre behaviour after getting cuffed by Hearts, and his equally weird 'disappearance'.

Every single one of his actions since the game last Wednesday screams out that he has continuing mental issues and needs help. I'm not sure that dancing around in a pub like a performing chimp being cheered on by drunk ars*holes is the help that he needs.

Some lunatics sent him something 7 years ago that didn't even make it out of the post office (I'm excusing in anyway the severity of the attempt), but he didn't get 'a bomb in the post'.
A week ago you were wanting a minutes silence for him because of his bizarre behaviour after getting cuffed by Hearts, and his equally weird 'disappearance'.
Every single one of his actions since the game last Wednesday screams out that he has continuing mental issues and needs help. I'm not sure that dancing around in a pub like a performing chimp being cheered on by drunk ars*holes is the help that he needs.

^^^ big John Wilson fan.