[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] what a slaver.
Believe what you want to believe, your own managers admitted Bain was telling people Dundees line up before a match.

20 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:
59 minutes ago, The Ginger Prince said:

emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png what a slaver.

Believe what you want to believe, your own managers admitted Bain was telling people Dundees line up before a match.

If you really believe that you are thick ffs, any professional player who if found guilty of doing that is basically severing their career, if NM was 100% certain that Bain had indeed leaked team line ups prior to games, bearing in mind the fractious relationship between the 2 men, he would have recinded the players contract citing gross misconduct, so I would suggest however you claim to have heard McCann make this allegation is just on your part trying to create something in an attempt to belittle a local rival.

20 minutes ago, happyaccie said:

If you really believe that you are thick ffs, any professional player who if found guilty of doing that is basically severing their career, if NM was 100% certain that Bain had indeed leaked team line ups prior to games, bearing in mind the fractious relationship between the 2 men, he would have recinded the players contract citing gross misconduct, so I would suggest however you claim to have heard McCann make this allegation is just on your part trying to create something in an attempt to belittle a local rival.

He did leak it before the Hibs game, and it's not McCann he's claiming made the allegation he's saying it was Neil Lennon, who acted like a professional and told McCann what had happened.

He was fined at least a weeks wages, and I think it might have been two.  

Just now, Louis Litt said:

He did leak it before the Hibs game, and it's not McCann he's claiming made the allegation he's saying it was Neil Lennon, who acted like a professional and told McCann what had happened.

He was fined at least a weeks wages, and I think it might have been two.  

That is grounds for terminating his contract so I personally don't believe that, furthermore to the point do you seriously think Lennon would sign a player he has accused of being a dressing room rat ?

1 minute ago, happyaccie said:

That is grounds for terminating his contract so I personally don't believe that, furthermore to the point do you seriously think Lennon would sign a player he has accused of being a dressing room rat ?

I don't know why we didn't terminate his contract, I don't know the legalities of it. As far as why Lennon wanted to sign him I'm assuming he thinks he's capable of managing him - which I think he will. Once again though, I don't know and that's speculation

It's not a rumour, he did leak the team to Dylan Mcgeouch who told Neil Lennon and it's why he was punted from the team. I'm not going to try and convince you otherwise though if you don't believe it.

16 minutes ago, Louis Litt said:

I don't know why we didn't terminate his contract, I don't know the legalities of it. As far as why Lennon wanted to sign him I'm assuming he thinks he's capable of managing him - which I think he will. Once again though, I don't know and that's speculation

It's not a rumour, he did leak the team to Dylan Mcgeouch who told Neil Lennon and it's why he was punted from the team. I'm not going to try and convince you otherwise though if you don't believe it.

Fair enough, think we shall just agree to disagree, the contractual legalities of his contract are the equivalent of any employee.

That is why I doubt the validity of any leaks, that would be considered an act of gross conduct enabling the club to terminate his contract, bearing in mind his career at Dundee was over whilst McCann was manager, I find it hard to justify paying him a wage when he could have legally been shown the door with no settlement required.

3 hours ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

IRA Tony plays for us ffs. This Bain lad will hardly be noticed in the dressing room.

A true member of the Hibee clan. Bain will need to pull a holy goalie and display the proud tri-colours on his shirt to the fans before coming anywhere close to our black and tan eater.