Incident at London Bridge

Can we once again acknowledge and be thankful for the incompetence of the terrorists.

3 of them killed 7 (a good number injured, granted).

I'm no super villain but I reckon if I was going to commit such a crime I'd be able to kill more than 2 or 3 folk.

It also shows how successful our gun laws are in this country. It's clearly not easy to get a hold of such weapons - and that really, really makes a difference.

• Replies 804
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Former senior investigation officer Peter Kirkham .
No extra officers
No extra armed officers 
PM is a liar 
Defence Sec is a liar

That's a very bold statement, and could be very damaging ahead of the election.

Can we once again acknowledge and be thankful for the incompetence of the terrorists.

3 of them killed 7 (a good number injured, granted).

I'm no super villain but I reckon if I was going to commit such a crime I'd be able to kill more than 2 or 3 folk.

It also shows how successful our gun laws are in this country. It's clearly not easy to get a hold of such weapons - and that really, really makes a difference.

^^^ Andre Walker found.

May already using the attacks for her political gain. Her and her lapdogs in the media are going to hammer home Corbyn being "sympathetic" to terrorists and not tough enough to take them on. Idiots will lap it up as well. Vile boot.

54 minutes ago, Hillonearth said:

This. The capacity to actively surveil that amount of people to the degree you'd wish simply doesn't exist, in large part due to cuts made on the watch of the current government..Who exactly's going to do it?

It isn't due in large part to cuts made on the watch of this government.

Even during the war with the ability to conscript people and with a population far more likely to be supportive of Draconian measures we would not have been able to provide continuous monitoring of all the people on the intelligence services watch list.  The numbers just aren't plausible and it is why we will continue to see these attacks taking place.  

Communist USSR had their citizens living in outright fear of the KGB whilst spending vast resources and that still didn't prevent action against the government.  

When you have an individual capable of using a car as a weapon in any built up area, you cannot either legislate to stop it or build sufficient infrastructure to prevent it.

4 minutes ago, Jimmy85 said:

Really harsh. He's a tremendous poster and his hilarious posts never fail to raise a chuckle.  

Changed your tune!

On 10/08/2016 at 08:57, Jimmy85 said:

I think the main problem with Zen as a poster is that 99% of his posts are fucking atrocious and trigger an emotion in the reader similar to how you'd feel watching your entire family executed. 

Archived