Forfar West End

SNEEKIT

Don't know his name, but FWE's number 5 was man of the match! Won absolutely everything in the air.

Well done to Forfar for getting to the Super League. 

What I'm surprised at was the lack of urgency from Newtongrange to try and get the 2nd goal. Seemed they were quite content just to win. Having read posts elsewhere, perhaps they think/ know they will still be in the Super League next season, should Kelty decide they no longer wish to be part of the Juniors set-up?

5 hours ago, The Faceman said:

Congratulations Forfar West End. Really nice set up last week enjoyed my visit there.

All the best back in the Super League to your team.

Well done lads

Face an as a player at west end I enjoyed the banter you brought and would like to 1day meet you as its part of football!!! Hope the rest of your fans appreciate its not just luck as to why we are in the  superleague now!

7 hours ago, hitmanhart89 said:

Another lucky west end result when will the luck run out...... Can someone tell me?????

Not sure it was lucky. Just think that both teams were happy with the result yesterday. As said, time will tell, but feel Nitten knew they were safe regardless of the result.

Your two best players were your number 5 and number 11. If you are the number 9, not sure you had a great game, but perhaps you didn't need too!

However, well done to Forfar. At the start of the season, and after the completion of the regular season, the aim probably was solely to get to the Super League and Forfar achieved it.

25 minutes ago, Casey Jones said:

Not sure it was lucky. Just think that both teams were happy with the result yesterday. As said, time will tell, but feel Nitten knew they were safe regardless of the result.

Your two best players were your number 5 and number 11. If you are the number 9, not sure you had a great game, but perhaps you didn't need too!

However, well done to Forfar. At the start of the season, and after the completion of the regular season, the aim probably was solely to get to the Super League and Forfar achieved it.

Pretty sure nitten didn't know with the reaction of their players at fulltime they were gutted. 

Yeah I was very poor yesterday but our defence for us through as we didn't play great but the beauty of a playoff game is we done enough going forward in the first game. 

1 hour ago, hitmanhart89 said:

Pretty sure nitten didn't know with the reaction of their players at fulltime they were gutted. 

Yeah I was very poor yesterday but our defence for us through as we didn't play great but the beauty of a playoff game is we done enough going forward in the first game. 

Yip, the hard work was done up at Forfar and your team should be proud.

Didnt think you or any of your team were poor, and the goalie also played well. Apart from one time in the first half, all the other times he shouted the ball was his. He was in command of his penalty box, and it was a great Nitten move and goal that beat your goalie in the first half.

The result has probably saved the Region from a tricky decision.  As mentioned previously, had Nitten won and Kelty left, who was getting the vacant spot, Musselburgh or FWE?  Yesterday's result at least puts that to bed..

All the best to FWE!

15 hours ago, hitmanhart89 said:

Face an as a player at west end I enjoyed the banter you brought and would like to 1day meet you as its part of football!!! Hope the rest of your fans appreciate its not just luck as to why we are in the  superleague now!

Most certainly and I stayed in the club wished your team well.

When I watched your match against Sauchie last month I was well aware that your team were a good bunch. - Honestly even watching the warm up had me out of breath!

Not sure either team were lucky or unlucky Nitten made their own luck by collecting 16 points from their last 8 - if anything Forfar were unlucky having spent most of the season in the promo places only to narrowly miss out. 

Archived