Celtic summer transfer rumours/deals

So another off season is upon us, thus another summer of wild speculation on who will buy Celtic players and what ridiculous rumours Celtic are linked with so I figured I would post when I see them and encourage my fellow hoops fans to do the same.  Here is what I have seen so far (and my opinion)

Departures

Moussa Dembele: Still the 30 million rumours linking him to a number of big clubs, all pretty crazy and none will happen this summer IMHO

Kieran Tierney: Was linked to Arsenal, but all has gone quiet on that front, hope he stays

Gary Mackay-Steven: Heavily linked with Sheffield United, would be a good move for all parties

Emilio Izaguirre: Even after Celtic triggered a contract extension there are still rumours, most recent one was Leeds

Stuart Armstrong: Had been linked to a number of English clubs but looks set to stay

Ryan Christie: A part of the Jonny Hayes rumours, hope he doesn't go permanently

Arrivals linked

Jonny Hayes: Looks likely, although the motivation only seems to screw over Aberdeen, not an improvement and bad deal, especially of we are trading Christie as well.

John Terry: This one keeps popping up, but he's not coming to Celtic

Fabio Borini: No, just No.  Apparently Celtic are willing to spend 6 million on him, He's an Italian Joe Garner, 19 goals in 120 PL games is no improvement

Viktor FIsher: A creative player who had a shitemare of a season at Boro, could be a great pickup.  

Patrick Roberts: Would be amazing if Celtic could get him permanently, but Man City probably want too much

I'm sure I have missed a lot, those are just the ones I can remember from the past link, please add others as you think of them

Moussa Dembele: Still the 30 million rumours linking him to a number of big clubs, all pretty crazy and none will happen this summer IMHO"

Ten million knocked off his value?

11 minutes ago, bennett said:

Moussa Dembele: Still the 30 million rumours linking him to a number of big clubs, all pretty crazy and none will happen this summer IMHO"

Well the 40 million rumours included a 10 million deadline day premium.  This week alone I have seen headlines saying that Tottenham, Arsenal, Chelsea, and Borussia Dortmund were all ready to pay 30M

2 hours ago, bennett said:

What difference does it make? He's still worth more than your entire squad.

5 hours ago, meddabhoy said:

The 1st offer at £20mil id sell him. Aye he's been good for us but also been Shite far more and all it takes is for a bad season and he'll get labelled a flop. Hope big jozo stays. 

The rumours persist. Rodgers has never came out and said he is staying so he maybe wants rid of him for a good price.

He may have a replacement in mind as he won't want to go into Champs League with Griffiths as his main striker. Not good enough for that level.

11 hours ago, meddabhoy said:

The 1st offer at £20mil id sell him. Aye he's been good for us but also been Shite far more and all it takes is for a bad season and he'll get labelled a flop. Hope big jozo stays. 

Utter toalie. 

Rumours on social media of Preston North end preparing a bid for Kiernan Tierney, could be a good move for him imo if they take a chance on him.

Archived