"The ICT Thread - The Championship Years"

Another Tesco Value signing that JR will be hoping flourishes. Might be the way to go and surely can't be any worse than Brad Mckay at right back (hoof!).

22 hours ago, smpar said:

You’ve signed Shaun Rooney on a PCA. Pretty average signing tbh, not exactly Championship title-winning quality.

Can look good going forward, but clueless defensively and no positional sense. 

I spoke with James Vincent on behalf of the Official DAFC Match-Dau Programme recently and with this week being massive for both clubs, I felt it'd be appropriate to release the interview onto my website. 

James talks about his career to date, including his spell with Inverness (as well as his Scottish Cup Final winning goal). 

For anyone interested, click here to view. 

All the Best for Saturday. May the best team win! :thumsup2

Really good piece. I've linked it on the Caley Thistle site as well. Disappointed some of our fans were booing Vincent on Saturday actually. Pretty harsh.

26 minutes ago, Snafu said:

Aaron Doran in talks with John Robertson about signing a new deal.

According to the Highland News he has been offered a contract and is keen to remain in Inverness.

Good news. It was widely rumoured that any new contract offer would involve a (substantial) pay cut but maybe with money being freed up with Mulraney likely to move on some of this can be used to improve the offer to Doran.

5 hours ago, Snafu said:

Aaron Doran in talks with John Robertson about signing a new deal.

According to the Highland News he has been offered a contract and is keen to remain in Inverness.

Well of course he is. Who wouldn't be?

Have you ever been to Blackburn?

Some very honest and appreciative comments from John Robertson post match today saying that goal last week was the difference, noting the delivery and finish of Clark's goal.

I didn't think much of Robertson but he's honest at least.

I think what both our teams recent form has shown is that we are clearly the best sides in the league and we should both be promoted automatically.

Good luck to the Pars. They’re the one of the 3 I’d prefer to see go up with St Mirren. 

With regards to next season? I’ll let the Falkirk fans tag themselves as the favourites again. ICT will quietly go about their business as usual, as see where it takes us.

Fair play to Caley. Put in some effort in the last few months and very unlucky to miss out on playoffs. Keep the majority of your squad together, and I think you’ll definitely be up there next season - hopefully we’ll be battling with you (we won’t go up).

Will certainly be keeping a close eye on your summer activity, as I think you’re real title contenders next season.

Surprised at this. Not Baird leaving, that was always going to happen, but I didn't expect him to heading into management.

More signing news. Doran signs a new 2 year deal, future World Player of the Year Daniel Mackay pens a 3 year contract and Seedorf has departed.

5 hours ago, RiG said:

Surprised at this. Not Baird leaving, that was always going to happen, but I didn't expect him to heading into management.

Maybe we’ll get a development fee for him.

Great news about Doran.

Surprised but delighted at Doran signing back on. Thought he was certain to be going.

If we can also get Vigurs on for next season we should have the majority of the team the same as the one that finished the season so well.

Also have we got highlights for the game on Saturday?

Doran's partner is from Inverness and they have a young child and apparently hes very happy living here.  

Great to see loyalty reciprocated after the club stuck my him through his injury nightmares.