"The ICT Thread - The Championship Years"

1 hour ago, ATLIS said:

Inverness Caledonian Thistle manager John Robertson has emerged as a shock candidate to take over for a third spell in charge at Livingston (Scottish Sun)

???????

Some Livi daffy left this on our page by mistake.

I'd be very surprised if Robertson was a target for Livingston.  He had a good end to the season but I don't think anyone could say that last a season was a success for us.  He's also under contract and Livi would have to pay for him.  

20 hours ago, Highland Capital said:

Has anyone seen this Alan Simpson character posting on CTO a lot these days? Posts are written like a 12 year old boy trying to sound like some rapper from the hood. Good for a laugh.

He knew about the Warren story a week before it broke, he's linked us with a young left-back released by Aberdeen and stated that Jim McAlister will appear as a trialist pre-season. It all sounds plausible. 

Edited by CaleyStan

6 hours ago, CaleyStan said:

He knew about the Warren story a week before it broke, he's linked us with a young left-back released by Aberdeen and stated that Jim McAlister will appear as a trialist pre-season. It all sounds plausible. 

Doesn't change the fact his IQ is somewhere around room temperature. 

I notice big Blair and his polecat have vanished recently as well.   Shame.  I was looking forward to him splashing his millions.