"The ICT Thread - The Championship Years"

I'm uneasy with anything that is jingoistic, it all seems a bit Putinistic to me.

For my taste, the "our brave boys" construction is a concept that is as bankrupt as a bus worth £350 million.

Mustn't grumble though, every dozen or so through the gates is a positive.

Our Glorious Leader has issued another statement on the club official site, it's not too bad until the latter part and primarily outlines who the MM investors are and what they hope to achieve, and then the statement balloons into a typical American style Company Mission Statement with all the usual bullet point drivel which is thought meaningful and useful at board level and thoughtless and useless by the work force.

Gies feckin piece fer feck's sake and go and buy some good players instead of waffle.

After yesterdays game it's now glaringly obvious we desperately need an out and out striker, Baird and Oakley presently are not up to the job, it was a good win for us but the scoreline could have been improved with the right player, I know strikers are hard to come by but money should be made available.

And how about that Froxylias? I heard he only signed to January with Dumbarton.

Christie jnr is making great progress and a first international cap is not out of the question.

This makes we wonder about snr and what might have been if Charlie hadn't chosen to waste his time in a pool that was shallow.

11 hours ago, sophia said:

Christie jnr is making great progress and a first international cap is not out of the question.

This makes we wonder about snr and what might have been if Charlie hadn't chosen to waste his time in a pool that was shallow.

I heard a sad story of why Charlie left Celtic when he did.

And young Christie has got his cap for the friendly against the Dutch, the match is at Pittrodrie which explains Shinnie and Maclean also, Shinnie deservedly but MacLean?

I heard a sad story of why Charlie left Celtic when he did.
And young Christie has got his cap for the friendly against the Dutch, the match is at Pittrodrie which explains Shinnie and Maclean also, Shinnie deservedly but MacLean?

I think I may have heard the same story Sandy. Good to see Shinnie and Christie being called up though, they were wonderful players for us and deserve this chance.

On 29/10/2017 at 08:57, SandyCromarty said:

After yesterdays game it's now glaringly obvious we desperately need an out and out striker, Baird and Oakley presently are not up to the job, it was a good win for us but the scoreline could have been improved with the right player, I know strikers are hard to come by but money should be made available.

And how about that Froxylias? I heard he only signed to January with Dumbarton.

Signed an extension last week and in no way is he an out and out striker.

1 hour ago, Worktheshaft said:

I think I may have heard the same story Sandy. Good to see Shinnie and Christie being called up though, they were wonderful players for us and deserve this chance.

Aye that's more ex Caley players at Aberdeen who have been capped, add on Daft Jonny Hayes now Celtic,,  Barry Robson and Adam Rooney ROI U21's.