"The ICT Thread - The Championship Years"

I noticed last week that we were linked with Julen Etxeburen and Kyle Hutton but nothing seems to have been mentioned since then. 

Probably because they came from a 10 year old with a fake agent twitter account.

The Etxabeguren came from a Dundee fan on Twitter, then promptly retweeted a few minutes later by a lamentable "ITK" agent account which surprisingly wasn't Agent Scotland. Hutton was linked by the P & J after Walsh signed.

https://www.pressandjournal.co.uk/fp/sport/1476406/caley-thistle-move-fulfils-tom-walshs-full-time-ambition-after-experiencing-footballs-wilderness/

Edited by RiG

I notice the journalist who tweeted that photo initially has deleted the tweet.  I take it there was supposed to be an embargo until tomorrow?
Possibly though it wouldn't surprise me if the club didn't mention it given how amateur we can be off the park. That said, given that they've been building up the big reveal of the kit as tomorrow morning it's pretty naive from the journalist as well.

I see a poster on CTO claims that Gary Warren has been released. The poster who posted this though is an word salad posting lunatic who’s avatar used to be a shirtless picture of himself. Perhaps he’s not the best source...

9 hours ago, Highland Capital said:

I see a poster on CTO claims that Gary Warren has been released. The poster who posted this though is an word salad posting lunatic who’s avatar used to be a shirtless picture of himself. Perhaps he’s not the best source...

I wonder if he'd be tempted to join what appears to be an ICT reduxe  XI in Dingwall?

If he has been released or indeed the club want him to leave to save money (that is probably more likely) then he would very feasibly end up at County especially if they can punt Davies to save some cash themselves. Bold move by Robertson seemingly ridding our squad of any experience we have.

Seems a very weak rumour, but if there is an opportunity to do so, we should be looking to replace Warren. He finished the season strongly but that was off the back of at least 2 years of decline, poor form and injury. 

CTO is either full of folk arguing and gurning about some supporters trust or something, or pining for old players to come back.

Avoid at all costs. 

I noticed last week that we were linked with Julen Etxeburen and Kyle Hutton but nothing seems to have been mentioned since then. 
Avoid Hutton like the plague. One of the worst players i've ever seen, and we have had some shite in my time.

He has the best agent in the world if he gets another full time gig in this league.

We should be looking down south again for the next wave of talent to get us back where we should be. 

Not jobbers like Hutton with half the teams in the SPFL on his CV.  Tam Walsh could probably fall into that category too.

P&J says that Hutton didn't want to move his family to the North of Scotland.  I think we've got a few options in central midfield - Polworth, Trafford, Beith, Chalmers.  if we have offered him a contract, be interesting to see if we look somewhere else or if we were just targeting Hutton.