"The ICT Thread - The Championship Years"

1 hour ago, ICTChris said:

Jake Mulreany being strongly linked with Hearts.

He’s obviously talented but he’s only really been playing to his potential for the past two months.

If that is the case then hopefully some much needed cash will be handy plus if it does happen then Cooper will be retained.

Article in yesterdays Courier from Tulloch, the stadium leaseholders, absolutely refuting what S & M had to say last week on the surreptitious movement of assets from the ICT Charitable Trust  back to Tulloch.

Tulloch remind us that they spirited away the £2 million debt in 2002 and in fact they are real and trusted benefactors of ICT, or honey words to that effect.

They clearly state that the car parks and stadium fabric is to stay as is and they are in the process of gifting three stands to the club which in my mind indicates that Tulloch do control those assets, they remind us that the ground on which the stadium is built is owned by the Inverness Common Good Fund.

They end by saying that any development in the area is years away., which indicates they have major development in mind and "years away" could mean 2019.

Honey words indeed and the cheques in the post, honest.

On ‎09‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 07:37, ICTChris said:

Jake Mulreany being strongly linked with Hearts.

He’s obviously talented but he’s only really been playing to his potential for the past two months.

Folk on Jambos Kickback are saying Mulraney has been training with Hearts? Possibly following a fall-out with Robbo?

2 hours ago, paranoid android said:

Folk on Jambos Kickback are saying Mulraney has been training with Hearts? Possibly following a fall-out with Robbo?

Robbo recommended him to you guys according to the EEN. He was pretty anonymous for most of last season but I think we can write most of that off down to Foran and his mad tactical decisions. He is absolutely rapid but for a winger his final ball is really poor, he barely sets up goals and hasn't scored for us either as far as I am aware. That said, in recent games he has actually started to look like a decent player. Against Falkirk he tore them apart in the second half and his upturn in form conicided with our good run of form as well. He does have a tendency to throw himself to the ground to try and win a free kick.

I'm not sure how I'd feel about him leaving. Frustrated that we haven't really seen him at his best for pretty much the majority of his time here as there is definitely a player in there somewhere. That said, because of the fact that we have barely seen him have a good game save for the last 3 or 4 matches I wouldn't be too fussed if he did leave. He'd have to improve massively to do well at Hearts.

Good luck to Mulraney, hopefully he will do well with Hearts and learn to produce a final ball to their strikers, he has been good for us these last few games and I wish him well.

Cooper to replace his position I would think, there has been a lot of negativity surrounding him from our fans and from fans of his previous clubs, but we heard the same about Donaldson and he is doing nicely now.

As for Cooper there was a recent game,(I forget which), where he worked his socks off and was a standout, now if he could maintain that type of play--------------

3 hours ago, Alert Mongoose said:

Relieved to see Mulraney going. Going by the comments he obviously didn't turn it on every game but he tore us to shreds at Tannadice in our last game.

I don't think Hearts have followed up their interest....yet.

5 hours ago, Alert Mongoose said:

Relieved to see Mulraney going. Going by the comments he obviously didn't turn it on every game but he tore us to shreds at Tannadice in our last game.

In his earlier days he was like a break dancer having a fit when he went down, too feckin comical.

Another attack on the Board and Tullochs by S & M on the back page of the courier, this time they say, and with some authority, that Tulloch have threatened to renege on their gifting the three stands  if a reduced lease area surrounding the stadium was not accepted, further a rent holiday would be revoked and back payments would have to be paid plus they would want a third party loan of £100,000 repaid.

S & M were made aware of leasing problems when they were approached by the Board regarding the financial position after KC's departure. 

They highlight that the club could be insolvent if Tulloch went ahead with all of this.

The Board have said that these claims by S & M are inaccurate, which to me suggests that the wordplay use of inaccurancy by the board does not suggest that S & M are totally wrong in their statement.

A right feckin mess when we what need right now is structured stabilty.

Edited by SandyCromarty
add

What a load of simplistic guff I read about Duke Sutherland and Tullochs.

"If it wasn't for ...."

I care not a jot that they used the opportunity presented to them to use a new club for their own means.

The Duke got what he wanted, a bit of land bank and a heightened local profile.

Of course our history would have been recorded in a different form, but we would still be here with or without covetous companies.