"The ICT Thread - The Championship Years"

4 minutes ago, Nod said:

Dummy spat, toys everywhere :lol:

f99a5e05-ff12-4d4e-ad11-0f2831bb4213.jpg

So rather than accepting that they have an element amongst them that are going to far and helping to weed it out, they blame everyone else and claim a witch-hunt against them when they are only trying to bring a bit of atmosphere. Just what are they thinking?

30 minutes ago, Rasczak said:

They were in possession of a flare, smoke bomb or firework whilst in a football ground, a criminal offence under The Sporting Events (Control of Alcohol etc.) Act 1985. If they were under 18 then it is an offence under The Fireworks Regulations Act 2004 for them to be in possession anywhere in public. Just because they were not charged does not mean it is not criminal behaviour. 

Graham Rae has been Chairman since Willie Finlayson stood down nearly 2 weeks ago. All announced by the club on their website

As you are so clearly completely incorrect regarding these points, where does this leave any of the rest of your arguments? 

From the Inverness Courier mid August, and as you say,two weeks ago

WILLIE Finlayson will step down as Caley Thistle chairman at the end of the month, after just three months in the role.

A statement issued by the club’s board today indicated his appointment was always going to be short-term and the Edinburgh-based Finlayson has informed his fellow directors of his intention to stand down.

And as you probably know a change of Board administration requires a period of notice to Companies House.

Edited by SandyCromarty

1 minute ago, SandyCromarty said:

From the Inverness Courier mid August, and as you say,two weeks ago

WILLIE Finlayson will step down as Caley Thistle chairman at the end of the month, after just three months in the role.

A statement issued by the club’s board today indicated his appointment was always going to be short-term and the Edinburgh-based Finlayson has informed his fellow directors of his intention to stand down.

And as you probably know a change of Board administration requires a period of notice to Companies House.

They did release another statement saying that he had started a few weeks ago tbf

If the lads stick to their statement then that's a big loss of revenue to the club as there is usual around 40-50 of them at games, and we will revert back to an undertakers waiting room for atmosphere.

Them same lads didn't complain to the club back in October after the game in Hamilton when the Hamilton young thugs came tearing round to our exit roaring shouting and kicking our boys.

The club need to be careful here as this is heading into murky waters.  As Malky states above, every time there is any damage to property belonging to the club from away fans, then the police, SPFL and the club of the offending supporters will need to get involved surely?  I know there will be insurance for seats getting smashed but premiums etc will go up.

They'd have been better saying nothing on the matter and dealing with the individuals privately..

Yet more from the hooligans' apologists. Why can't you understand, after numerous warnings that criminal behaviour such as smokebombs would not be tolerated, the club is finally taking action to stop it. This could have been prevented by those who perpetrated the behaviour and their friends taking responsibility and stamping it out. They didn't and they and their apologists continue to blame everyone but the themselves for the results of their actions.

Get a grip, learn from your mistakes, take responsibility and create the atmosphere that everyone can enjoy without the wrong stuff.

And there we have it, Making reasoned statements about what has been done wrong is being whiny, but constantly trying to justify continued criminal behaviour as just creating atmosphere and having fun, and trying to say that it's not my fault is truly the righteous path.

Duty Calls

duty_calls.png

Edited by Rasczak
Add URL

I see we are on the Highland News front page this morning with the title 'Delinguent Fans Won't be Tolerated', 
All this because of Graham Rae's statement yesterday where he is quoted as ICT chairman.
As far as I am aware Willie Finlayson was to remain as Chairman until the end of the month?
In the article Donald Matheson boss of D & E Coaches states that fans ripped out an air conditioning unit from the roof of the coach and damaged some electrical wiring, that is serious and suggests that alcohol may have been used, Alcohol is banned and is illegal on football buses and the driver or the person who hired the bus could also be charged under Scottish law.
None of the boys attending the match caused any criminal damage within the stadium, unlike some visiting fans at Caley stadium who have ripped out seats, nor were any of the boys charged by the police of an offence, they were ejected and given a stern warning by officers.

Totally bemused about all the fuss. I was sat right next to them at Brechin with 4 boys aged 9 and yes ok they were a bit boisterous but the treatment from those in authority was far too heavy handed and OTT in my opinion.

34 minutes ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

You will note from actually reading my posts that I have not once justified their behaviour.

Hit the ignore on him, he's a feckin idiot who probably got thrown out of the Hair Splitters Convention this year for being a twat.

Not one person has justified their behaviour. They've merely pointed out that the club didn't have to, for the fucking 100th time this year, air their dirty laundry in public.

10 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

Hit the ignore on him, he's a feckin idiot who probably got thrown out of the Hair Splitters Convention this year for being a twat.

Ah, insults, the last resort of the person who knows they are wrong, and cant find a reasoned argument out of it. Go fill your boots, i can take it, doesn't justify your implicit condoning of continual criminal behaviour though.