"The ICT Thread - The Championship Years"

Fair comment Mantis but looking over the site in general I note that since May, Ayr United, who were similarly relegated and have a similar fan base, have 132 pages of posts and Edinburgh City, again since May, have 110 pages.
Why do our fans not populate the site?

Don't try and compare the number of posts with any Ayr utd thread...There are a number of utter fuds on there who clog them up with utter drivel...check out any thread involving Ayr

22 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

We wanted to sign Kevin Fraser but couldn't agree a fee so he's signed a new five year contract.

That is some loyalty after missing out on a move :O.

I did want Kevin but now that provides funds for Lawton possibly and for positions we need, not sure what though as we seem covered in all positions.

What do you peeps think, a centre half or attacking mid maybe?

52 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

We wanted to sign Kevin Fraser but couldn't agree a fee so he's signed a new five year contract.

The rumour doing the rounds is Caley Wernt even willing to give us a nominal fee if true that's pathetic 

On 07/30/2017 at 10:10, aftershocker said:

Don't try and compare the number of posts with any Ayr utd thread...There are a number of utter fuds on there who clog them up with utter drivel...check out any thread involving Ayr

Ayr Utd have serious Troglodyte issues.

On 07/30/2017 at 03:04, SandyCromarty said:

Fair comment Mantis but looking over the site in general I note that since May, Ayr United, who were similarly relegated and have a similar fan base, have 132 pages of posts and Edinburgh City, again since May, have 110 pages.

Why do our fans not populate the site?

I've honestly no idea :1eye

Edited by Silverton End

16 minutes ago, Highland Capital said:

Ah North Stand Rising. A very reputable, reliable news outlet.

I can show you the Tweet because it says Robbo is interested.

If it hadn't said "Robbo is keen..." then I'd have discarded it but the part saying Robbo is keen got me thinking that there may be something in it.

The Kevin Fraser thing is laughable. Surely we can't have expected Buckie to give up their player of the season for buttons especially when he was still under contract for another 3 years? What amateurs do we have at this club nowadays?

As for Lawton he's barely played in something like two years. He'd be a massive risk.

ETA: I see NorthStandRising was getting pelters over the weekend on Twitter again. I feel for the guy because I'm pretty sure it's only a 16 year old kid trying to be some kind of information source on Twitter but he doesn't half chat some total pish and changes opinions on a whim when folk start challenging him. Seems to be a lot of disproportionate hate for him though.

Edited by RiG

42 minutes ago, RiG said:

The Kevin Fraser thing is laughable. Surely we can't have expected Buckie to give up their player of the season for buttons especially when he was still under contract for another 3 years? What amateurs do we have at this club nowadays?

As for Lawton he's barely played in something like two years. He'd be a massive risk.

ETA: I see NorthStandRising was getting pelters over the weekend on Twitter again. I feel for the guy because I'm pretty sure it's only a 16 year old kid trying to be some kind of information source on Twitter but he doesn't half chat some total pish and changes opinions on a whim when folk start challenging him. Seems to be a lot of disproportionate hate for him though.

Sounds like a certain ICT fan on this forum.....