"The ICT Thread - The Championship Years"

Looking forward to visiting Dumfries most of all. Make a weekend of it, although I'm nervous already about driving into the actual city centre, probably just get a day ticket to the Metro, take in a few art galleries, riverside cafes, castles, tractor museums etc.

8 hours ago, Dumfries Boy(new acc) said:

Consecutive relegations

With icing and a cherry on top. Gotta love it when we are written off, about time too, missed that.:lol:

Whats latest, our interim manager Brian Rice is expecting two of our out of contract players Cammy MacKay and Kevin McNaughton to sign for next season. Given that we already have 12 players we are not to bad of when it comes to numbers. Lets hope the new manager can get the players organised on the pitch and back playing the way they had been doing up to last season.

So we have a core group of players to build around, it could have been a lot worse. What we miss is a bit of creativity and a couple of players who can score regularly and we are set for next season. Get in a few promising young players and lets see if any are up to the task and can help move us forward again.

42 minutes ago, CityDave said:

With icing and a cherry on top. Gotta love it when we are written off, about time too, missed that.:lol:

Whats latest, our interim manager Brian Rice is expecting two of our out of contract players Cammy MacKay and Kevin McNaughton to sign for next season. Given that we already have 12 players we are not to bad of when it comes to numbers. Lets hope the new manager can get the players organised on the pitch and back playing the way they had been doing up to last season.

So we have a core group of players to build around, it could have been a lot worse. What we miss is a bit of creativity and a couple of players who can score regularly and we are set for next season. Get in a few promising young players and lets see if any are up to the task and can help move us forward again.

Is Mulraney away or not?

11 minutes ago, The Mantis said:

Is Mulraney away or not?

I can only find out through the same sites as you and as far as I can see along with Scott Boden both are still with the club. Brian Rice saying there are 12 players would include all contracted players remaining 14 if the two remaining players out of contract sign up for next season.

Esson, Fon Williams, McKay, Tremarco, Raven, Warren, Polworth, Draper, Doran, Vigurs, this is a decent group of players to build around.

Edited by CityDave

Getting the thread going. What do we have to look forward to this coming season? 

Consecutive relegations

I would imagine Inverness will try and kick their way to the title. From what I saw on TV last season they'll try and "rummel-em-up". Big fermers.

Shite banter by the looks of it

Would you guys say that the players or the manager was the problem last season?

Unfortunately it was pretty much down to Richie.
Tactics were mind boggling and his interviews cringey, although the old board and chairman have to take a fair proportion of the blame for employing him in the 1st place and then not acting as soon as it was abundantly clear we were in massive trouble.
It was clearly the cheap option but at what cost?
On a brighter note some new stadia to visit this season.
Lookin forward to the hedge and Palmerston.

On ‎03‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 00:01, top six next year said:

Getting the thread going. What do we have to look forward to this coming season? 

With a skeleton squad and no manager plus limited funds I have nothing to look forward to, last season was a complete and utter feckin disaster and ballsup from every angle and that still lingers.