Question Time Leaders' Special 2-6-17

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not only is what Teresa May says lacking in any discernible content whatsoever, but she also looks less comfortable than a victim of waterboarding. This isn't a particularly hostile audience, and yet they're still roasting her alive. Horrendous performance.

Imagine actually voting for this woman and her ilk? You'd have to be a complete whompercunt of the highest order.

Obviously biased here but I think May will come out of this fine. She's - so far - come out fairly unscathed and her reputation of not being a very good debater means she might come out of this with people thinking she's done well. Think she really only needs her performance tonight to be, erm, "stable".

As awful as she is, she's not dying quite as badly as I thought as she would so far. I was expecting Nuttall levels of raving and buckling under pressure but she's not quite there yet.

As much as I dislike and disagree with May, I don't think comments and insults about her physical appearance does much to advance the case against her. 

One thing May is good at is just boring everybody with her answers. She manages to turn every response to a question into a pseudo-speech, which is a useful skill for a politician who lacks some substance. 

Just now, J_Stewart said:

Not only is what Teresa May says lacking in any discernible content whatsoever, but she also looks less comfortable than a victim of waterboarding. This isn't a particularly hostile audience, and yet they're still roasting her alive. Horrendous performance.

Imagine actually voting for this woman and her ilk? You'd have to be a complete whompercunt of the highest order.

Greenie for the best use of whompercunt in a long time.

She's not answered any questions at all, and this lot are really soft - beardy dude aside. Ey up, he's back! With a good point, as well.

"Hard choices to make" - fúck off, as a Public employee myself, your lot can implement "efficiencies" in your fucking sleep.

1 minute ago, Sooky said:

Obviously biased here but I think May will come out of this fine. She's - so far - come out fairly unscathed and her reputation of not being a very good debater means she might come out of this with people thinking she's done well. Think she really only needs her performance tonight to be, erm, "stable".

Did you not just see the slip up over the floor and cap of the dementia tax question from Tashey? 

She clearly doesn't enjoy these things. The likes of David Cameron loved these sort of things and always breezed through them.

Oh, here we go - tell us how a WCA by a "Healthcare professional" with a diploma bought over the Net, paid by results, is better than taking proper doctors' diagnoses. What a fucking witch.

ETA: Good effort by the lassie reminding her that there's a difference between Learning Disabilities and MH issues. She's floundering now, and having to spew soundbites like fúck.

4 minutes ago, Sooky said:

She clearly doesn't enjoy these things. The likes of David Cameron loved these sort of things and always breezed through them.

I wouldn't trust her with Brexit negotiations to be honest. Get Cameron to do it.

ETA: She's being sold as the best option for negotiations. The equivalent of asking people to vote for Tony Straker because he's the best fullback out there.

Archived