Question Time Leaders' Special 2-6-17

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, WhiteRoseKillie said:

We simply are never going to get any definition of what she thinks she can get out of Brexit, are we?

Nice set design, btw. No lectern for her to grab onto for support, she's looking really uncomfortable. Jezza will be much happier with that set-up.

Remember when Alex Salmond stepped out from around the pedestal every time he spoke at one of these debates, still makes me cringe .

She's projecting a "listen to me - I know better than you and you simply don't understand how complex this is" vibe - and it's not going down well. She needs to respect the voters, and not simply ask them to trust her and her superior political skills. Mainly because she demonstrably doesn't have any.

Just now, WhiteRoseKillie said:

She's projecting a "listen to me - I know better than you and you simply don't understand how complex this is" vibe - and it's not going down well. She needs to respect the voters, and not simply ask them to trust her and her superior political skills. Mainly because she demonstrably doesn't have any.

Contrast that with Sturgeon stating she needs to listen to the likes of the teacher and headmistress earlier

Just now, Ned Nederlander said:

She fucking keeps going on and on about getting out and meeting real people, does this woman think we are that fucking stupid ?

Yes. Yes she does. Silly cow that she is.

Archived