Group C

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last season the draw and fixtures were the exact same in every group. The 2 seeds fixtures in each group were the same (apart from Rangers) with the corresponding match days the same in each group also. The league seemed to set the unseeded teams fixtures on the order they were drawn out the hat. Should they follow the same formula again this year the fixtures will read as...

Matchday 1
Buckie  v  Dundee United
Raith V Dundee

Matchday 2 (Midweek)
Dundee United  v  Raith 
Cowdenbeath v  Buckie 

Matchday 3
Dundee  v  Dundee United
Raith v Cowdenbeath

Matchday 4 (Midweek)
Cowdenbeath v Dundee
Buckie v Raith

Matchday 5
Dundee United  v  Cowdenbeath
Dundee v Buckie 

May be wrong, but can't see them deviating too far from the formula. 

To be honest it's fixed for the bigger teams to make some money. No home Saturday match for us is pretty poor and thought we might have got the united match live on the tele. Aye we're lookin forward to the matches but could have been so much better 

Was looking forward to inviting my fellow Dee's to my neck of the woods, nevermind though I can always go along to Buckie and give dogs abuse to the DABs. I will post first person view pics of my middle finger sent in the direction of some miserable dayglo c***s!

To be honest it's fixed for the bigger teams to make some money. No home Saturday match for us is pretty poor and thought we might have got the united match live on the tele. Aye we're lookin forward to the matches but could have been so much better 

United are pish.

The scenes when Gary Locke's Cowdenbeath stroll into town, comfortably sweep Raith aside and Locke gives it the GIRUY to the South. 4-0.

Cowdenbeath goalscorers: Syme, McHattie, Skacel and Davidson (og)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Think Saturday is going to be one hell of a tough match for us.  I think we're still a couple of decent loan signings away from having a decent side.  In goals we're fine but we need another centre half, centre mid, left winger and striker.  God knows how we will afford this.

We'll probably not do enough to get through the group stages so would rather we use this as further game prep before the league starts. Would ideally like it if we ensured no one gets injured either. If we don't go through I really wouldn't be bothered.

Yeah this season is all about the league for us. Hopefully we get two win against Buckie and Cowden to take us into the league on good form. Any result on Saturday would be terrific.

Archived