Group C

47 minutes ago, Pull My Strings said:

'Fortunately', aye. It might even have started to look like a competitive game if your boys had made an effort.

We had a team of youngsters against a full time championship side it was always going to be  damage limitation. Our oldest outfield player was 24 years old and one of the subs who came on is still at school while the other just came back from a holiday yesterday.

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We had a team of youngsters against a full time championship side it was always going to be  damage limitation. Our oldest outfield player was 24 years old and one of the subs who came on is still at school while the other just came back from a holiday yesterday.

1e90cea927a6bcb2581c178f0c9fa1a2.jpg

Buckie away on Tuesday night, then? Glorious. We might as well give guys like Osei, Thorson and Mackay a full 90 and just get there and back with no injuries. Utterly meaningless game with a likely high cost to the club to boot.

12 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Buckie away on Tuesday night, then? Glorious. We might as well give guys like Osei, Thorson and Mackay a full 90 and just get there and back with no injuries. Utterly meaningless game with a likely high cost to the club to boot.

What you make from sponsorship money far out weights the travel costs to anywhere. Wouldn't fancy Buckie on a Tuesday night mind you glad we got them at home:lol:

It's not bait at all, chaps. If I'd said it about a half decent team it might reasonably have been considered bait but no, Dundee are genuinely pish. I think, deep down, you guys know it.
This isn't controversial stuff.

Even if you believe this stuff my Tadgerine opponent on Sunday be careful, this is the kind of self delusional pish you can get sucked into when you play the league below. I can assure you that in too many years where you are now I learnt to shut my pus when saying that the bottom six upstairs are the same level as us.
A Derby is a leveller but we'll see then who is pishier.

2 hours ago, RossDee01 said:

Based on what? You've not seen us since we sent you packing to the seaside leagues ya fuckin dafty

A beautifully crafted telt that cannot be argued with. 

8 hours ago, RossDee01 said:

Based on what? You've not seen us since we sent you packing to the seaside leagues ya fuckin dafty

Based on your league performances last season, your rancid squad, your failed pundit manager and the fact that you're signing Dunfermline cast-offs. That, and Dundee have been pish for pretty much the entire last 40 years. I seriously doubt there has been a massive improvement since we last played.

7 hours ago, Chateau Lafite said:

Even if you believe this stuff my Tadgerine opponent on Sunday be careful, this is the kind of self delusional pish you can get sucked into when you play the league below. I can assure you that in too many years where you are now I learnt to shut my pus when saying that the bottom six upstairs are the same level as us.
A Derby is a leveller but we'll see then who is pishier.

You're overthinking this. I'm simply pointing out the undeniable fact that Dundee are pish. We might also be pish, that remains to be seen, but Dundee being pish is a constant you can always rely on.

And I think you guys know it. Which is why you're all getting so p***kly about it. Chill out. Embrace your pishness. Que sera sera.

Based on your league performances last season, your rancid squad, your failed pundit manager and the fact that you're signing Dunfermline cast-offs. That, and Dundee have been pish for pretty much the entire last 40 years. I seriously doubt there has been a massive improvement since we last played.

Our rancid squad? My fucking sides[emoji23]

Name me one player in our starting 11 that wouldn't walk into your team. On the flip side, name me one player in your squad that would get into our starting 11.

I'll wait.

Thank You.

You're overthinking this. I'm simply pointing out the undeniable fact that Dundee are pish. We might also be pish, that remains to be seen, but Dundee being pish is a constant you can always rely on.
And I think you guys know it. Which is why you're all getting so p***kly about it. Chill out. Embrace your pishness. Que sera sera.

That's Juan Sara, Sara to you.

Archived