Group C

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest DAVIDB69

Do think it's a gamble having the final game of the group stages as one team could be out or already through and it might not mean much

Raith will be a tricky game for us.

We are very much still a team that is work in progress,new players/management etc.

Pre season was ok but lots of chopping and changing ment we never got good consistency with team selection or the players getting to know each other's game.

I'd be very disappointed if we didn't see this one through comfortably tomorrow night. O'Dea coming back in should hopefully tighten up the defence which was weak against Bolton. Hopefully we are stronger going forward, and I'd imagine we will be with the likes of Wolters, Deacon and Allan coming in. Shaped up to be an exciting season but it would be typical of us to start it off with a defeat tomorrow night.

Thank f**k the football season is back, though.

Really not fussed about the result tonight, highly unlikely that we're going to qualify from the group so a good performance would suffice in what is essentially another friendly. Looking forward to seeing the Robertson and Callachan middle two again, seems to be developing into a good partnership. Would be good for Spence to get a goal, and if Davidson could not make a complete c**t of something that'd be great, too.

Just says concession. Is that OAP, U16 and student?
Would I be able to rock up and get in by handing over a fiver? - is what I'm getting at.

I've not paid in as a student for three years but you always used to need to go to the booth at the main stand and pay for a ticket there. I'd hazard a guess that it's still the same.

How do folk see Buckie v United panning out? A tough game for the DABs or will they hump them? Asking because there are some very generous handicap prices at the bookies. 

I'd expect all 3 of us to get fairly comfortable results against Buckie. Cowdenbeath managed it under Billy Brown after all :lol:

How do folk see Buckie v United panning out? A tough game for the DABs or will they hump them? Asking because there are some very generous handicap prices at the bookies. 

I would wait to see the team United start with. It's a chance for them to try fringe players. I do agree however that the handicap betting is tempting.

Archived