Group G

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, HibeeJibee said:

They have floodlights and it's mid-July anyway - it'll be light until well after 10pm :lol:. They play unlit midweek games at normal times in the Lowland and other leagues during August!

Aye now that you mention it, that was a rather silly suggestion. Dim of me.:lol:

34 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

I'm on holiday for it so don't really give a f**k but still find it bizarre. Could this be the first time our away end has ever sold out? :lol:

There's no hope for us if it's not. Whit a red neck it would be if it ended up PATG on matchday.:lol:

7 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Going down tomorrow to get a ticket for this and to subject myself to another year of pain and suffering with a season ticket renewal also.

Aye me too Scotty. Might go down early to beat the big queue. :lol:

22 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Managed to get an ek ticket 200 sold already apparently.

But they said they were only doing renewal season tickets until the 3rd of July which was a bit weird. So only got the 1 ST instead of 2.

Aye, managed to get ones for Ek too. I had no idea it was renewals only just now for season books. The woman was asking for my seat number from last season which I hadn't a Scooby. I only had sat in my correct seat once when we played Celtic. Had to explain to her roughly where it was and she managed to work it out from their records.I'm sure she said today that the 3rd of July was when they went on public sale.

That many already? Shit, hopefully still some available at the start of next week.

So they wouldn't take a 'booking' for a new season ticket? Utter farce if that's the case.

Still loads of tickets left when I was in today.

19 hours ago, FuzzyBear said:

Where is the best place to park at EK.

There's a car park just past k park in calderglen country park,  there's also an overflow car park at the entrance , both only a few minutes walk to k park.

Archived