Group G

26 minutes ago, Broony88 said:

Albion Rovers getting out the group after a home draw and losing the pens ? You do realise it isn't the top two that go through ? 

Or are you thinking that you can get 10 points ? We are bad but if you can't beat that Stenny side I can't imagine you will be beating us, accies and EK. 

My point was more about keeping the hope alive game by game. We're definitely not going through if we lose to E.K. but we'd be crazy just to give up all hope after what was actually a promising performance, and when a look at last years groups suggest ten points would be enough and nine might be.

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, adventpc said:

highlights from exsel stadium,coatbridge.

Warriors TV

Excellent highlights from the Warriors. Good to see the Dunlop bros both will do you a great turn my only concern would be an entire season on an artificial pitch for Mick's knees - he would sometimes be hobbling off the San Siro pitch last season at full time. Thought big Mark McGuigan was anonymous the other night.

47 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Absolute nonsense. Surely you don't mean ANY defeat? By that logic a narrow defeat to Falkirk or Dundee United would be worse than a goalless draw with EK? Pish.

Read back through the other posts and its pretty clear what I meant.

Thanks for weighing in though

Hope Tomas gets a start to see what he's like.
Templeton's fitness (in both senses of the word) is always going to be a worry, so as much game time as possible is needed IMO.
Quite looking forward to the game tomorrow. Hopefully see an improvement from last week, especially at the back. A Bingham goal would also be pleasing.

No chance of a Bingham goal lol

It would be very Queens to get something today. Losing 5-0 would be pretty Queens as well though.

Shitfesting a draw and then winning the shootout would be a decent outcome. Perhaps not letting the defensive midfielders take the penalties would be a good idea if that were to happen.

Archived