Group B

percyboy

On 2017-6-7 at 07:43, Poet of the Macabre said:

If we don't rock up at Tynie with a chance to win the group then something's went badly awry.

Not having a team signed up could be potentially problematic. We should really be doing Hearts as well, they're some state

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

I see the East Fife v Hearts game is now all ticket, obviously the glamour tie of the round!!!

Usual chat at East End is that folk can buy a ticket at the portacabin near the gates then get in from there (possibly stopping into one of the two bars inside the ground for a pint first). Can't see anything to say otherwise so I'm assuming there is no cash gate even though there sometimes is for larger away supports. Also assume Elgin fans will be in the Main Stand.

Pretty sure I read somewhere that Hearts haven't had a cash gate game since 2001, so it's likely that all the games at Tynecastle will be all ticket.

Who do they think they are... Peterhead???

This might sound a daft question, but how are gate receipts split in these group stages?  Is it a 50/50 between home and away or does the money from all games get pooled and split 5 ways?

Just seems a bit unfair for instance that East Fife would get 50% of a decent crowd at Tynie while Peterhead get 50% of the one at Balmoor.

This might sound a daft question, but how are gate receipts split in these group stages?  Is it a 50/50 between home and away or does the money from all games get pooled and split 5 ways?
Just seems a bit unfair for instance that East Fife would get 50% of a decent crowd at Tynie while Peterhead get 50% of the one at Balmoor.

Elgin bosses to Pars.. "Are you sure the crowd was only 136?".

2 hours ago, NorthernJambo said:

Bought a ticket for the Hearts Pars game, not convinced I'll actually go though. Will it be shite?

I was looking forward to it as I live around the corner, never had the delight of rolling out of pit into football 3 years I've lived here.

Turns out I'm away to Sunny Beach that weekend...

Archived