Group A

JakeSAFC

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I doubt this draw could be any more boring. That hellish trip away to ICT for the first of now At least 3 visits this season ,Stirling Albion again , brechin who again We'll play another 4 times this season and forfar. Exciting stuff.

1 hour ago, Shadwell Dog said:

I doubt this draw could be any more boring. That hellish trip away to ICT for the first of now At least 3 visits this season ,Stirling Albion again , brechin who again We'll play another 4 times this season and forfar. Exciting stuff.

My feelings exactly.  

Just needed Elgin for the full house of uberdiddies we had last season as well.

Look forward to a trip up to Sneck personally, Stirling is round the corner for me and a sunny Saturday trip to Forfar or Brechin would not be the worst.

We'll be away to ICT and Forfar, and home to Brechin and Stirling, won't we? IIRC the fixtures for a Seed 2 team like ourselves are Seed 1 A Seed 3 H Seed 4 A and Seed 5 H.

I got quite lucky with the ties last year with any games in Inverness at the weekend. No way I'll bother taking time off work to go up to see us play through the week. Midweek against anyone away from home would be fine. None are too far from Edinburgh.

I'm sure Falkirk and Brechin fans will be thinking that same as me and that we could have done without even more games between the sides this season given we'll already face off four times in the Championship.

Hoping for Forfar away as it's one more off the list but overall a pretty meh group, no offence of course!

Still, there's absolutely no chance of any of our fixtures ending up on the telly [emoji106]????

Hoping for Forfar away as it's one more off the list but overall a pretty meh group, no offence of course!

Still, there's absolutely no chance of any of our fixtures ending up on the telly [emoji106]????

Me too, think it's only Forfar, Annan and Peterhead left for me if I don't count Edinburgh City, as I guess they play at Meadowbank Thistles old ground.

When will the fixtures be announced?

Don't mind where we play Falkirk and hoping Inverness is away on the Saturday.

Forfar and Brechin games are glorified friendlies that I doubt supporters of all clubs involved could give a f**k about.

When will the fixtures be announced?

Don't mind where we play Falkirk and hoping Inverness is away on the Saturday.

Forfar and Brechin games are glorified friendlies that I doubt supporters of all clubs involved could give a f**k about.

From what I understand they will be announced early next week. Why they need announced at all is beyond me. This could all have been addressed at the draw.

21 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

From what I understand they will be announced early next week. Why they need announced at all is beyond me. This could all have been addressed at the draw.

I guess it will be the end of the week as well. Can't imagine any of the games in our group will feature on TV. Maybe ICT / Falkirk but I would imagine BT would want games like the Dundee derby, Hibs v Ross County and so on.

Archived