Group A

JakeSAFC

Are Stirling Falkirk's Elgin?

They seem to have a real dislike for us, as do Stenhousemuir. I've got to be honest and say that apart from when they play us I want all the local teams Binos, Shire, Stennie and Alloa to do well.

I feel no hatred to any of them and see them all as our wee local neighbours who will forever be in our shadow.

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We played well although Albion were very poor.

Thought Houstie should have taken the chance to play young finlayson though as right back continues to be a problem area and it would have been an opportunity to see if he could handle it.

No particular failures although Harris shouldn't be judged until he makes his first mistake after august 5th!

1 hour ago, Harry Kinnear said:

They seem to have a real dislike for us, as do Stenhousemuir. I've got to be honest and say that apart from when they play us I want all the local teams Binos, Shire, Stennie and Alloa to do well.

I feel no hatred to any of them and see them all as our wee local neighbours who will forever be in our shadow.

No real dislike for Falkirk from the Albion imo, hate Alloa a lot more could it be a case of, we would like to beat our bigger local neighbours whenever we infrequently play them.

No real dislike for Falkirk from the Albion imo, hate Alloa a lot more could it be a case of, we would like to beat our bigger local neighbours whenever we infrequently play them.

I've got a couple of Bino fans at work and the older of the two hates us. The younger lad is like you and hates Alloa more.

I don't hate or dislike any of the local teams.

Yeah could be as you say just wanting to beat local bigger neighbours.

3 hours ago, Harry Kinnear said:

No. They are just trying to wind you lot up and it is working. It seems the more successful you are the less able the fans tend to deal with sarcasm and put downs . 

Funny thing is, none of those clubs you mention see you as their main rival. Either do the likes of Dunfermline.

Unlucky champ.

Funny thing is, none of those clubs you mention see you as their main rival. Either do the likes of Dunfermline.

Unlucky champ.

Honestly, is this true. I am so upset by the fact that our wee local diddy teams who we hardly ever play don't see us as a rival.

I am such an unlucky champ and the fife scum don't see us as a rival either. Holy shit every Falkirk fan will be gutted to hear this ????

Honestly, is this true. I am so upset by the fact that our wee local diddy teams who we hardly ever play don't see us as a rival.

I am such an unlucky champ and the fife scum don't see us as a rival either. Holy shit every Falkirk fan will be gutted to hear this [emoji867]

Imagine having no real rival, even us "wee diddies" don't see you as a main rival. Minter for you.

Falkirk deserved the win, no doubt. But end of the day, for being this "massive" club they couldn't even fill 1 stand.

Absolute diddies.

Think it's got something to do with a lack of competition.[emoji8]

But on a serious note, what's your expectations this season? Promotion, avoid relegation from the league or something in between? Wasn't a very positive showing from you lot although it's been mentioned that you were missing some players?

1 hour ago, roman_bairn said:

Think it's got something to do with a lack of competition.emoji8.png

But on a serious note, what's your expectations this season? Promotion, avoid relegation from the league or something in between? Wasn't a very positive showing from you lot although it's been mentioned that you were missing some players?

Pretty much covers it. Anything could happen in League 2 and generally does. Think the squad looks a bit stronger (believe it or not), so top 4 has to be the ambition. We were only missing a couple of players yesterday, and I'm sure they would have made little or any difference. Suspect Houston made sure his players had the right attitude after what happened last year, and class told.

Good luck to the Bairns this season. Knocked at the door for a while now - maybe this'll be your year.

4 hours ago, JakeSAFC said:

Falkirk deserved the win, no doubt. But end of the day, for being this "massive" club they couldn't even fill 1 stand.

Absolute diddies.

Unlucky champ.

Imagine having no real rival, even us "wee diddies" don't see you as a main rival. Minter for you.

Not bothered at all AT ALL. Salty, salty tears. 

Think it's got something to do with a lack of competition.[emoji8]

Has to be promotion. Going on Saturdays performance though it might still be a long way off.

Archived