Group H

Thistle were very good, can't take anything away from them and most of the goals were well taken. We were horseshit though, didn't put up any sort of fight and rolled over, which against anyone is unacceptable but against a decent top 6 Premiership team means you'll get a pumping.

Don't think McGinn and McShane are the ideal pairing in midfield.

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Airdrie were honking today. Hardly laid a glove on them, Meanwhile I got soaked amongst the opposition fans. Hoping for something better 2017-8???

Aye that was me pissed in a cup and chucked it at yous.

Staying in the pub while your team are on TV is a much underrated experience.. Especially when they win for the first time in forever. We have a decent first XI but are till about 4 players short of a squad- good free kick from Spare Blittal but he's set the bar pretty high.

Just now, diamondman said:

Airdrie were honking today. Hardly laid a glove on them, Meanwhile I got soaked amongst the opposition fans. Hoping for something better 2017-8???

Just out classed mate, and it would prob have been a lot worse if Mullen and Carrick had been playing. You must be looking forward to your game against Partick Thistle #prayforairdrie

23 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Just out classed mate, and it would prob have been a lot worse if Mullen and Carrick had been playing. You must be looking forward to your game against Partick Thistle #prayforairdrie

God won't help us my simple minded West Lothian friend. 

I liked how the St. Mirren fans looked right up for it today and by 3-0 a lot of them decided to f**k off home [emoji23]

We've been up for it for a while. It was fantastic towards the end of last year. Team looked good and we had a connection with the players. We saved ourselves from a horrible position and every game was a must not lose and we rarely did. It was great. It lead to bigger supports away and more season ticket sales.

Sadly it seems as if we've recruited terribly this summer and taken a step back. That was horrible today but you guys played really well too.

Archived