Group H

Just now, btb said:

Livingston beating Thistle on penalties pretty much makes tomorrow night's game a must win for us.

I'd take another draw and the penalty bonus point, but I think we've a decent chance of all 3 points. We had a good record at your ground the season we got relegated, 2 wins and a draw, didn't do to good at home though, thank feck it's an away game.

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tomorrow will tell me a lot about us, if we compete with St Mirren who I think will be really pushing for the top 2 or 3 in the league this season then that will be very encouraging. 

If we get anything from the game we will certainly be in a good position to qualify as well. 

Looking forward to the trip through and to see how we do, perform like we did on Saturday then we do have a chance. 

Who's idea was it to stick us behind the goals in amongst the home fans ? 

Ha I've never seen away fans in that stand before.

As for the game, loser is probably out. Draw would be better for Livi than us, we need the win.

Really? Aside from the first 10 Livingston have barely been in our box. 

Well Livi scored and they should have had a second a couple of minutes later. Can't recall us testing their keeper. Powder puff up front.

4 minutes ago, Lex said:

Well Livi scored and they should have had a second a couple of minutes later. Can't recall us testing their keeper. Powder puff up front.

One good save from Alexander from a Stewart dig and another that Reilly should have left for Stewart. Two or three great testing balls from Morgan with no one getting onto them and a header fired over from about 6 yards out. 

We need an end product but we're creating plenty. As was evidenced when Hopkin decided the injured Carrick shouldn't be replaced like for like and added a defender in his place. 

1 hour ago, Lex said:

Ha I've never seen away fans in that stand before.

As for the game, loser is probably out. Draw would be better for Livi than us, we need the win.

I thought it was top two through?

1 hour ago, andylivi1 said:

It's shambolic, home fans keep coming in and saying that's my seat. 

I also find the sign saying no swearing family stand hilarious, stick away fans in here and there will be swearing :lol:

There will be plenty of swearing in the St Mirren stands at the moment :rolleyes:

Archived