League Cup Group E

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Glad I’ll finally be able to tick Rugby Park off my list, though consecutive Tuesday nights away to Ayr and Kilmarnock isn’t ideal.

I wouldn’t mind having the last Saturday off if it meant extra time to prepare for a league fixture but I assume it will be the first round of the Challenge Cup the week after this, if it follows last years pattern.

Any slight hope I had of enjoying this tournament has gone with a home Tuesday night fixture with Annan. Will probably go to the Killie game as I've not been there to watch the Sons but the rest can ram it.

^^^coming to see the "Box Office"^^^

13 minutes ago, Jaggy Snake said:

Glad I’ll finally be able to tick Rugby Park off my list, though consecutive Tuesday nights away to Ayr and Kilmarnock isn’t ideal.

I wouldn’t mind having the last Saturday off if it meant extra time to prepare for a league fixture but I assume it will be the first round of the Challenge Cup the week after this, if it follows last years pattern.

Its only a youth tournament anyway

News of the fixture list coming out has sent the Killie fans on a mad dash to get down to Ayr. If only they could read they would know it's not till the 14th of July.
richard-finlayson-image-2-217725360.thumb.jpg.156486cdb7dbfef63f3b4f6bc850c6c1.jpg

Posts pictures from the Hamilton V Dundee Utd thread....

48f1d72c807c798e1183e6ce68bd5839.gif

Just like your team, you really must do much better.

1 hour ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Have we got a whole month of this awful patter?

Looks like it unfortunately, no much chance of legitimate chat with Kilmarnock fans with the 2 or 3 absolute cretins that post here, unable to get through any exchange without resorting to torrents of worn-out abuse.

Can't wait for the game though, really overdue giving them a good seeing to at Somerset!

Archived