League Cup Group E

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Currie had a shite game for us, he never actually made any sort of effort to get to any of the first three Killie goals, fourth one was a peach which he had no chance of getting to, but felt he could have done a lot more.

I was also concerned that he let a couple of mediocre shots bounce off him. He managed to collect the rebounds but was slow to recover.
Hopefully, I'm being hypercritical and he'll be the good goalie we've been told he is.

If you want to class toiling to a win over a team from 3 leagues below as a pumping then knock yourself out.

toiling - move slowly and with difficulty, the only toiling done last night was by both your fullbacks ????????????????

Parking the bus 2nd half ain't gonna win you many games this coming season.....

You must have been watching a different Kris Boyd from me then [emoji23]

We are well aware of Boyd being finished mate, we know it's like playing with 10 men when he's on the park, he won't be starting once we get one or two strikers in.

I'd be worried your centre halfs couldn't get to grips with a statue like Boyd as Livvy & Ayr did, and totally sniff him out.

2 minutes ago, Clyde soccer trendy said:

Kilmarnock fans on here boasting about beating a second division team........emoji2.pngemoji2.pngemoji2.png

Yeah, can we stop this please - it's quite unedifying.

We are well aware of Boyd being finished mate, we know it's like playing with 10 men when he's on the park, he won't be starting once we get one or two strikers in.

I'd be worried your centre halfs couldn't get to grips with a statue like Boyd as Livvy & Ayr did, and totally sniff him out.

Boyd didn't cause us any problems at all. It was the runners and movement from midfield we struggled with. McKenzie, Thomas and Jones all caused us problems and we either committed far too early, letting them skip past or didn't tackle at all.

We won't be playing sides with as much quality on a weekly basis and I was actually reasonably happy with the back 3. The lack of pace at full back, particularly RB could be a problem for us though.

11 minutes ago, Clyde soccer trendy said:

Kilmarnock fans on here boasting about beating a second division team........emoji2.pngemoji2.pngemoji2.png

Any port in a storm.  It's not easy being a Killie fan.

Kilmarnock fans on here boasting about beating a second division team........[emoji2][emoji2][emoji2]

No one is boasting mate, just trying point out that we were far from toiling especially 2nd half.

2 hours ago, haufdaft said:

Obviously not.
Terrible home support for a match on a beautiful July evening.

Not really sure one could expect many more. I certainly gave it a miss, and called it earlier on as likely to be <2000.

1. Not on STs

2. Four days after a horrendous defeat to the wee team whereby a large majority would have paid for the privelige.

3. During the summer holidays.

4. Expected to be a routine victory.

There will be a bigger crowd against Dumbarton unless the wheels come off in catastrophic fashion on Saturday.

2 hours ago, haufdaft said:

Obviously not.
Terrible home support for a match on a beautiful July evening.

Not really , it's in the middle of the Glasgow Fair and as we all know nearly all Killie fans are HWTBF so we're all on holiday 

That might explain the utterly miserable 172 Clyde fans that bothered to turn up too ;)

Not really , it's in the middle of the Glasgow Fair and as we all know nearly all Killie fans are HWTBF so we're all on holiday 
That might explain the utterly miserable 172 Clyde fans that bothered to turn up too [emoji6]

Maybe 50 years ago the Glasgow fair could be used as an excuse.

That kind of home support is getting close to Hamilton and ICT numbers.

Poor show!

Archived