League Cup Group E

Clyde were beaten well before they went down to 10 men, stop kidding yourself on.

We also had our best midfielder on the night booked for his first foul. This later led to his substitution to avoid a sending off.

How many fouls did your centre half commit before his booking?

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, bullyweehutch said:

Kilmarnocks best player last night was the ref, always hard playing with 10 men against a full time team let alone when they have 12 players....13 if you count Boyds gut

And you're best player was a dirty rapist. 

We were well beaten when the ref shat out of giving Goodwillie a pen at 3-2 then you scored to make it 4-2 a minute or two later.

Wait till the highlights are up later, I think you'll find he goes down in stages. Hence why he was booked for diving.

41 minutes ago, Clyde01 said:

We were well beaten when the ref shat out of giving Goodwillie a pen at 3-2 then you scored to make it 4-2 a minute or two later.

He could've been booked for diving on a few occasions. The one on the byline went down rolled 3/4 times holding his head. When the freekick wasn't given he was straight on his feet screaming at linesman. Good player but a dirty wee shite 

45 minutes ago, Clyde01 said:

That was as blatant a dive you'll see.

Nothing about shiting out it, the beast went down like a sack of tatties.

1 hour ago, The Moonster said:

Why is Mark Stewart being laughed at?

He attempted to do a turn and kicked the ball off his standing leg for a throw in.  It was very funny. 

9 minutes ago, DumbartonTheSons said:

Because some Ayr fans feel any player who doesn't currently play for them is awful? A trait displayed by fans of some other teams as well.

Meaning me, who came on your thread to say one of your players was excellent :lol::lol::lol:

Referee did have a bit of a stinker in my eyes, Miller being booked for a first challenge was pretty harsh, especially as Kilmarnock players were putting in tackles just as strong as his and escaping punishment.  

Jordan Stewart's sending off was also quite harsh.  Might have went in hard, but no high legs and didn't actually touch the man, booking at best.

Currie had a shite game for us, he never actually made any sort of effort to get to any of the first three Killie goals, fourth one was a peach which he had no chance of getting to, but felt he could have done a lot more.

I was fairly happy coming away from that last night.  We were comfortable after the first ten minutes up until HT, but their Premiership status shone through in the second half and think it probably would have been more than four had the game lasted 10 minutes longer.  The lads can walk away from last night with their heads held high, very good effort put in by all.

Enjoyed my Killie pies as well, I would say they are better than the Brownings ones!

Archived