League Cup Group E

Not sure on numbers tbh, a lot of guys were gonna grab the train until railworks put a stop to it.....

Not good that trains aren't running. Trains will be replaced by Buses.

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply
46 minutes ago, marco44 said:

Is that the same the week after as well I take It? 

Just now, marco44 said:

The trains will be back to normal from Monday 24 July. So trains should be okay For the Annan v Ayr game.

Fantastic.  

Great message being sent out from Scotrail, know your place Killie :thumsup2.  

It's more disappointment than an excuse not to travel, most fancied a wee drink on the train on the way down, but we will still be there.

I've never been to an Annan game, so will be there, another ground ticked off[emoji108]

It's more disappointment than an excuse not to travel, most fancied a wee drink on the train on the way down, but we will still be there.

I've never been to an Annan game, so will be there, another ground ticked off[emoji108]

Killie fans will be welcome in the Annan Clubhouse for drinks before and after the game.

Fantastic.  
Great message being sent out from Scotrail, know your place Killie :thumsup2.  
Scotrail know Ayr canny fill a bus so took sympathy.

On the plus side, you'll be able to hide in the toilet and dodge the fare[emoji108]

Scotrail know Ayr canny fill a bus so took sympathy.

On the plus side, you'll be able to hide in the toilet and dodge the fare[emoji108]

Just the same way Killie couldn't fill the away end of Somerset on Friday night.

Disappointing for such a big club.

I'm ashamed Ayr couldn't fill the home end of Somerset on Friday night.

Thanks go to the Killie fans for making us look less pathetic [emoji122]

No problem mate, anytime you need help with over 50% of your match attendance, give us a shout [emoji108]

No problem mate, anytime you need help with over 50% of your match attendance, give us a shout [emoji108]

Btw we never claimed to sell all our tickets like Kilmarnock did.

Where did you get the 2800 from ?

You had an allocation of 3100 and only brought 2800. Either you claimed you sold them all and lied or you did and 300 people didn't turn up for whatever reason.

The latter seems very unlikely.

Btw we never claimed to sell all our tickets like Kilmarnock did.

Do you know officially, exactly how many tickets were allocated to Kilmarnock by Ayr Utd?

Do you know officially, exactly how many tickets Kilmarnock returned to Ayr Utd?

If we hadn't sold our allocation, do you honestly believe Kilmarnock would risk the match security by allowing ticketless away fans to buy home end tickets?

9 hours ago, C4mmy31 said:

Do you know officially, exactly how many tickets were allocated to Kilmarnock by Ayr Utd?

Do you know officially, exactly how many tickets Kilmarnock returned to Ayr Utd?

If we hadn't sold our allocation, do you honestly believe Kilmarnock would risk the match security by allowing ticketless away fans to buy home end tickets?

It's an absolute myth all these Killie fans being in the home end. Double figures at most. Only the 2800 odd tickets went through the turnstiles. Ayr won 1-0. It's over, deal with it

Aaaaaaaaand on to Tuesday. Can see McGuffie replacing Rose and Adams moving into centre half.

Hart

Geggan Adams Higgins Boyle

McDaid Doc Crawford McGuffie

Moore Moffat 

Subs: Avci, Ferguson, Waite, Gilmour, Faulds, McCowan, Forrest

You had an allocation of 3100 and only brought 2800. Either you claimed you sold them all and lied or you did and 300 people didn't turn up for whatever reason.

The latter seems very unlikely.

It would be interesting to have this cleared up. A noticeable difference in events.

On 15/07/2017 at 09:09, No_Problemo said:

Dumbarton fans - how is your pre season going? Surely you won't be as bad this year in this cup.....

Difficult to tell but we're unbeaten so far with a win over Partick Thistle being the highlight. I find these games tell us nothing though. We are as bad every year in the cup, we are truly fucking dreadful in this and the Challenge Cup, possibly the worst record in Scotland in the Challenge.

On 16/07/2017 at 10:26, DanielB said:

Looking forward to a trip to Dumbarton on Tuesday, always seem to do well when I've seen us there.

Sons fans - how is your team shaping up this season? We seemed to having the beating of you head to head last year so it'll make for an interesting game.

Our first 11 looks okay to be honest, outside of that we're struggling a bit. I'll be honest, I can foresee an Ayr win on Tuesday. You'll be high as kite after your Killie win and you've got a far more settled squad where we're still trying to piece things together and have been trying to get our first 11 through pre-season without any injuries. The positives for me have been Christian Nade looking in great shape and he and Stewart seem to have a pretty good understanding of each others games. Tom Walsh has also been in good form, if we can keep him as positive as he has been he'll be a great player for us. Negatives are our central defenders being extremely slow but with Smith and now McLaughlin either side of them we do have a bit of pace to help them out. Also not convinced by Chris Johnston and Calum Gallagher can tend to flit in and out of games but I'm hoping they'll improve with games and confidence. 

22 hours ago, Sonsteam of 08 said:

I think saying better than this time last year, but not as strong as it was post-January would sum things up. We've lost the complete spine of the team from last season (Martin, Barr, Buchanan, Stanton, Vaughan, Thomson) and it'll take time for the new guys to gel. In saying that we've signed some decent players, and have looked fit and sharp in pre-season, so I'm quite pleased with how thing are looking.

We never beat Ayr, and never win cup games, so I'm not expecting anything from Tuesday mind you!

I'd imagine we'll look a bit like this:

Scott Gallacher

David Smith Andy Dowie Craig Barr Chris McLaughlin

Chris Johnston David Wilson Stuart Carswell* Tom Walsh

Mark Stewart Christian Nade

*If he's fit. If not then we might see Craig Barr in there, and Dougie Hill in at centre-back, or we might hand Kyle Prior a start after a decent pre-season.

I'd rather see Calum Gallagher out wide than Johnston to be honest.  I think Carswell is fit but we didn't want to risk him on Saturday. If he's not fit, I'd be happy enough with Prior playing rather than moving Hill or Barr in there.

Having said all that, I still won't be going to the match and I find myself indifferent to the result because Les Hope is a fucking w****r.

13 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

I'd rather see Calum Gallagher out wide than Johnston to be honest.  I think Carswell is fit but we didn't want to risk him on Saturday. If he's not fit, I'd be happy enough with Prior playing rather than moving Hill or Barr in there.

Having said all that, I still won't be going to the match and I find myself indifferent to the result because Les Hope is a fucking  moneygrabbing w****r.

FTFY

That would be a massive boost if Carsy is back. I'd quite like to free the SeaGal too, but I suspect that we'll use him upfront when Nade/Stewart have to come off..unless we can find another natural striker before tomorrow night. I won't hold my breath on that one though, unless the YOUR Radio millions have helped Stevie snare a long term target.

Archived